Loop Data Average Running Position
What is Loop Data Average Running Position? The average of the positions that a driver runs during the course of the race.
NASCAR Cup Series
Results Limited to Five Drivers!
Upgrade to my CREW CHIEF or OWNER Subscription to unlock all the Loop Data Metrics tools.
Current FAN Subscribers can upgrade in Your Subscription Details located under Account in the top navigation.
Not yet a subscriber? View my subscription pricing here.
- All Active Drivers
- (27 Races selected for use in data set.)
|Driver||STS||AVG RUN||AVG ST||AVG FIN||MD ST||MD RUN||MD FIN|
Average Running Position
- Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Auto Club Speedway
- Bristol Motor Speedway
- Bristol Motor Speedway (Dirt)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Road Course
- Chicago Street Course
- Circuit of The Americas
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway
- Dover International Speedway
- Homestead Miami Speedway
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
- Kansas Speedway
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Martinsville Speedway
- Michigan International Speedway
- Nashville Superspeedway
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Phoenix Raceway
- Pocono Raceway
- Richmond Raceway
- Road America
- Sonoma Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Watkins Glen International
- World Wide Technology Raceway