Finish Position By Track
Columns 10 to 1 on the table represent the 10 races used in the dataset. The number in the 10 column is the driver finish position for race number 10. 10 is oldest. 1 is newest.
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
Results Limited to Five Drivers!
Upgrade to my CREW CHIEF or OWNER Subscription to unlock all the Traditional Metrics tools.
Current FAN Subscribers can upgrade in Your Subscription Details located under Account in the top navigation.
Not yet a subscriber? View my subscription pricing here.
Races Used in Table
- Chevy Silverado 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-01-2022)
- Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-02-2021)
- Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-03-2020)
- Sugarlands Shine 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-12-2019)
- Fr8Auctions 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-13-2018)
- Fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-14-2017)
- Fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-22-2016)
- Fred's 250 (Talladega Superspeed… on 10-24-2015)
Finish Position by Track
- Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Bristol Motor Speedway
- Bristol Motor Speedway (Dirt)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Circuit of The Americas
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway
- Homestead Miami Speedway
- Kansas Speedway
- Knoxville Raceway
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park
- Martinsville Speedway
- Mid Ohio Sports Car Course
- Nashville Superspeedway
- Phoenix Raceway
- Pocono Raceway
- Richmond Raceway
- Sonoma Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Texas Motor Speedway
- World Wide Technology Raceway