Martinsville race thread

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
If you look at the lock time for all of the future races they're set by default at 12:00am the day of the race. Apparently Darren has to manually set the lock time to coordinate with the advertised start of the race. I just sent him an email... hopefully it will be fixed.
Just received a email from Darren, the lock down time has been changed also it's been updated on The DGG page...

The deadline to have your team set for race #8, the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway, is SATURDAY April 10th at 7:30 pm ET.

ControlCar

Hey y’all
Discussing picks with Wyland
And he reminded me.......”dad remember when I picked the top performing C driver 6weeks in a row?”
Well maybe 4 weeks son
“No No Dad”......and he listed the races and picks(like I would remember)
Ok ok ok........who do you like?
He is at tennis now
Wanted to revw data and then tell me
Hope Helps someone!

Juneau4

Hey y’all
Discussing picks with Wyland
And he reminded me.......”dad remember when I picked the top performing C driver 6weeks in a row?”
Well maybe 4 weeks son
“No No Dad”......and he listed the races and picks(like I would remember)
Ok ok ok........who do you like?
He is at tennis now
Wanted to revw data and then tell me
Hope Helps someone!
Isn't it funny how kids can remember stuff like that, but taking the garbage out or putting their dirty socks in the laundry slips their mind.

ControlCar

Ok
Tried for 15mins to post a screenshot of Wyland’s chix-scratch handwriting for CGrp
Can’t seem to figure out bc even screenshot is too large
He even wrote down average F positions
37car AF 24.4
23car AF 21.67
7car AF 25.87

inCrash’s DK free league, Kid is rostering both 37/23cars
GL
G weather wishes for Saturday night

Swervin Ervin

Ok
Tried for 15mins to post a screenshot of Wyland’s chix-scratch handwriting for CGrp
Can’t seem to figure out bc even screenshot is too large
He even wrote down average F positions
37car AF 24.4
23car AF 21.67
7car AF 25.87

inCrash’s DK free league, Kid is rostering both 37/23cars
GL
G weather wishes for Saturday night
I think I will destroy myself with my lineup picks like last time. Anybody else looking at newman or suarez? Or is it just me overthinking again. :)

Motorhead55

I think I will destroy myself with my lineup picks like last time. Anybody else looking at newman or suarez? Or is it just me overthinking again. :)

For whatever it worth, I worte a short Fantasy Nascar article about underrated options for Martinsville and I listed Newnan on it. I like him a lot actually. I like Suarez but I don't have balls to start either.

But that has more to do with my personal philosophy of the game than anything

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·29m

Tech for Cup cars is this afternoon, should start around 12:30-1pm but does take a while as NASCAR staggers the line for social distancing. Will probably know any results 5-6pm.

Juneau4

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

·
2h

Today at Martinsville on FS1: NASCAR RaceDay 7p ET. Cup race green 8p ET. Stages 130-130-240 (500 laps). Competition caution Lap 60. 9 sets tires. Fuel 165-180. NWS: Temps 60s, 70-90% rain ... Sunday: Xfinity race resumes on Lap 92 of 250, noon ET, FS1. NWS: 70s, 20%
@NASCARONFOX

ControlCar

Wish they would move up start time

I just looked at radar
Huge, thick front on its way.......appears no rain right now