Martinsville race thread

Bones1738

What's the use of going if its to be in the pink Floyd "the wall" video.
I got refunds for my tickets because of that same rules crap.not to martinsville but closer tracks to me.
That’s what these tickets were from last year, I was hoping that we wouldn’t still be on lockdown, calling for rain Friday,Saturday and Sunday

Tombo

That’s what these tickets were from last year, I was hoping that we wouldn’t still be on lockdown, calling for rain Friday,Saturday and Sunday
I had chicago tickets last year I got refunds because they tearing that track up for housing.

dandr

Just a question, but anyone know why is lock at 12 am on Saturday when the Race is scheduled for 7:30 pm?
  • ENTRY FULLY LOCKS Saturday Apr 10th at 12:00am
Deadlines
Each week your team entry fully locks at the posted race start time.

Rusty

Just a question, but anyone know why is lock at 12 am on Saturday when the Race is scheduled for 7:30 pm?
  • ENTRY FULLY LOCKS Saturday Apr 10th at 12:00am
Deadlines
Each week your team entry fully locks at the posted race start time.
Kinda looks like some kind of remnant from last week when we at least were supposed to see qualifying.

Rusty

That could be Rusty. Needs a tweak from the "Nascar Geek", I guess. (y) ;)
But even so, I don't think lock for the Q race was 12 am either. Oh well, hope it's adjusted.
If you look at the lock time for all of the future races they're set by default at 12:00am the day of the race. Apparently Darren has to manually set the lock time to coordinate with the advertised start of the race. I just sent him an email... hopefully it will be fixed.

ZL1 Motorsports

My personal thought on rain tires is that they would work better on the flatter tracks than the bank tracks
Well we might find out.? 👍 Just depends on how much rain get Saturday night if it's a goalie washer forget about it be a Sunday race.! I got to work Saturday so that'd be fine by me.! 😉💯🏁

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Well we might find out.? 👍 Just depends on how much rain get Saturday night if it's a goalie washer forget about it be a Sunday race.! I got to work Saturday so that'd be fine by me.! 😉💯🏁

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

The wet tires for short, flat ovals won't be used, if at all, until likely Loudon in the summer at the earliest. They don't have them this weekend. For those asking, I don't have info on any plans as far as times if race is postponed to Sunday.