Martinsville race thread

dandr

The lineup I put in early—-5-2-1-10-15

MY picks: Truex- Blaney - Almirola-Wallace. Didn’t like my 4th driver so changes were made.
This week I am worried that I don’t have enough drivers who will lead a lot of laps!
500 laps—1pt per lap.
Dandr you probably had the right idea-3 drivers who can lead laps! Maybe better than place differential this week!
I looked at the last 2 races when making my SS picks and better than 1/2 of the drivers starting 1-10 finished in the top 10. Passing at Martinsville is tough and few drivers have made surprising moves up. So I tried something different this week. We'll see if it works or not.
The McLeod pick was a "money left" issue and with him starting at 36th, it's a minor risk. Hopefully, he'll only move up from there! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dandr

Oops ! Just realized I changed the 1 on SS to the 21—my bad. Still have him on most DGG teams . I gotta quit changing my lineups so much!
So what exactly IS you lineup for SS ??? You mentioned so many drivers initially and then made so many changes/corrections, I'm confused. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ank Racing

So what exactly IS you lineup for SS ??? You mentioned so many drivers initially and then I think mentioned your DGG lineup, I'm confused. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
LOL! You think you are confused! Oh well, I corrected my original post! On SS I took Truex,Blaney,Almirola, Matty D, and Bubba. That was my 3rd & final lineup. I had the 1 on the first 2. It’s probably a good thing I can’t change it again. I’d probably go back to the first! o_O