Bristol Q&A

Rusty

Not sure if I would of said it like that but I agree with you. Not sure why the privious picks dont carry over to the next week, just incase something does happen. Its a long season and im sure it will happen again to someone. All Im saying is the privious weeks picks should carry over. that keeps it from happening; even if they are bad picks for the next race. better than no picks at all
The problem with reopening the picks is that everyone would have had a chance to see everyone else's picks when it first locked down. Yahoo always reopened the rosters if the race was delayed and I loved it because I could see my competitor's picks and make changes accordingly to possibly gain an advantage.

Ank Racing

Looking over my picks , I probably should have looked over my picks before the final lock! LOL! It is what it is!
what really bothers me is my Slingshot picks. I’ve put in two different lineups— still not sure which is best! WHY CAN’T I let it go??? Kurt B starting 28th or Bell starting 15 th—- also too many cheap drivers to pick from! Oh well, I know the answer is to stick with the Last one entered! :unsure: :confused::unsure: Over thinking much???? Good luck everyone!

Juneau4

Looking over my picks , I probably should have looked over my picks before the final lock! LOL! It is what it is!
what really bothers me is my Slingshot picks. I’ve put in two different lineups— still not sure which is best! WHY CAN’T I let it go??? Kurt B starting 28th or Bell starting 15 th—- also too many cheap drivers to pick from! Oh well, I know the answer is to stick with the Last one entered! :unsure: :confused::unsure: Over thinking much???? Good luck everyone!
That Slingshot can drive you nuts. Only 2 different lineups? I think I'm on my 4th and looking at a 5th. (actually they've been called liters for years):D
Guess I had better get started on some yard work so I can watch the Fiasco later-Good Luck.

Juneau4

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

·
23m

TV today for Bristol: FS1 coverage of trucks comes on at noon ET with green flag 12:02p ET. Stages 40-50-60 .... FOX coverage of Cup comes on at 4pm ET and green flag at 4:18p ET. Stages 100-100-50 with competition cautions Lap 50 and Lap 150. ... (FYI Canada-TSN1)
@NASCARONFOX

dandr

That Slingshot can drive you nuts. Only 2 different lineups? I think I'm on my 4th and looking at a 5th. (actually they've been called liters for years):D
Guess I had better get started on some yard work so I can watch the Fiasco later-Good Luck.
I've got more than 5 viable lineups for SS! LOL! Somehow, more lineup configurations in that game is not necessarily better. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm caught between place differential and short track racing where going a lap down can happen very quickly. :unsure:

dandr

Sounds like we are working with the same type lineup! I am afraid a lot of people will have the same..
Exactly! Not sure whether it's worth it to go against the grain with picks on a completely unknown race though.
Just pick them and strategize your picks on a race we have better stats on.

Last edited:

Rusty

If Larsen were starting on the pole —that wouldn’t even be a question! It may not be anyway! Hope they are quick enough. You almost have to take one or two!
If Slingshot scored drivers from where they actually started Larson would be a stone cold lock but certainly not if he is scored starting first! I usually drive myself crazy second guessing my lineup and find my first guess was the best.

Ank Racing

If Slingshot scored drivers from where they actually started Larson would be a stone cold lock but certainly not if he is scored starting first! I usually drive myself crazy second guessing my lineup and find my first guess was the best.
I hardly ever take the pole sitter. (Larsen might certainly be the exception if he started 1st) But you can be sure he would have lapped those starting at the back!

dandr

Some of us are in some of the same leagues—in any case- after the race starts it might be interesting if we compare lineups. Interesting to follow during the race!
I don't think that's a possibility in SS though. I think you can only see "picks" there after the race/scoring is completed.

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·52m

According to Bristol: They farmed the track overnight. They tilled the surface and used the motor grader to smooth it out and get the bumpiness out and resealed this morning. The track is dry and actually adding moisture this morning.
@NASCARONFOX