Bristol Q&A

Ank Racing

Track race—-Seems like more cautions than racing! Frequent pit stops — while I see the need for them —but not enough actual racin’. IMO

dandr

LOL I could go back to my original lineup! 🥱😳🥴😂
Essentially, that's what I did. Started changing it watching trucks and then just went back to what I originally had set up Too much thinking! If it ends up a disaster, oh well. Won't be the first time! It's all fun anyways! (y) (y)

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Track race—-Seems like more cautions than racing! Frequent pit stops — while I see the need for them —but not enough actual racin’. IMO

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

For those asking, 12 cautions for 54 laps (not including the laps at the stage break that weren't counted) ... 96 green-flag laps for the trucks ... longest green-flag run was 13 laps (first 13 laps). Two of the last three green-flag runs were 12 laps.

Dustin Albino (el-bee-no)@DustinAlbino

You don't hear this every day: The average speed of today's truck race was 41.096 mph.

Juneau4

Now I've got a problem-My local Fox station out of Twin Cities isn't carrying the race and is covering the trial of the police officer charged in the death of the black man last spring. Not all bad though I do have the computer.

dandr

Chad Robb@MrFantasyNASCAR
10-12 cars are overheating.... 8-10 cars have no brakes... 39 cars cannot see anything.... It looks like this is going to end up as a "Last Man Standing" match at Bristol.