Bristol Q&A

dandr

Due to overnight weather and forecast, the Sullivan Co. flood warnings and safety concerns, NASCAR has postponed all of Sunday’s on-track activity.
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Pinty’s Truck Race on Dirt will now take place on Monday at Noon ET on FS1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.
The NASCAR Cup Series Food City Dirt Race will now take place on Monday at 4 p.m. ET on FOX, PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.

Just posted on Jayski's
IF they can get that mess usable even by Monday. That's an incredible amount of water! :unsure: :unsure:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Especially since —Bristol was a really good race before they put dirt on it. If they want a dirt race —go to a dirt track! Never made sense to me. It had to be very expensive to haul dirt, prepare it and disassemble it
Right, if it rained where did they think all that water was gonna go, there's friggin pavement under all that dirt..... Stupid idea.....
Nascar has a few tracks they are not using now, turn one into a dirt track if that's what they want.........

dandr

on the dgg game board...
darren is saying lock down is still today.
no changing monday before the race starts if your starter gets sent to the back
This has turned into just a Standard weekend Race though. No practice, No Q or Q points, just a race tomorrow, maybe.
Should be an Exception to the rules, and opened back up.
Every other Fantasy game is open till tomorrow start of race. JMO

Last edited:

Juneau4

Open the damn game backup...... No reason not to, No Q anyway, nothing to be gained by keeping it closed....
Easy---Blood pressure-----With this weird setup for this race-practice meant little or nothing. Now that the rules have all changed (by NASCAR) and the day has been changed, Leave the rule established at the start of the season for the leagues. The deadlines were set. (I'd expect the same if I missed the time to enter). Now beervo2 if you used the reasoning to be able to change the rules because of the fiasco going on--I'd accept that, but you just want them changed because you didn't get your entries posted in time.

In the past when qualifying was not held we never made exceptions and used the drivers we had chosen.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Easy---Blood pressure-----With this weird setup for this race-practice meant little or nothing. Now that the rules have all changed (by NASCAR) and the day has been changed, Leave the rule established at the start of the season for the leagues. The deadlines were set. (I'd expect the same if I missed the time to enter). Now beervo2 if you used the reasoning to be able to change the rules because of the fiasco going on--I'd accept that, but you just want them changed because you didn't get your entries posted in time.

In the past when qualifying was not held we never made exceptions and used the drivers we had chosen.
Just a suggestion, my blood pressure is fine, in fact it runs low all the time.....(y)(y)(y)

ControlCar

IMO
I’m going to be rostering drivers that took care of their equipment (I.E. tires) from the 2 P’s we were able to see
Even with Ls 100/100/50 stage ends
And fit in L’s 50/150 CC’s
Those bald RR’s during P were done in 30L +\-

Swervin Ervin

Open the damn game backup...... No reason not to, No Q anyway, nothing to be gained by keeping it closed....
Not sure if I would of said it like that but I agree with you. Not sure why the privious picks dont carry over to the next week, just incase something does happen. Its a long season and im sure it will happen again to someone. All Im saying is the privious weeks picks should carry over. that keeps it from happening; even if they are bad picks for the next race. better than no picks at all

Tombo

Everybody calm down.
I made my picks Tuesday and even thru practice,odds,and everyone's opinion im sticking with who I picked on Tuesday waaaay before seeing or hearing anything...
Since the shutdown ive done awesome in fantasy becauwe I pick who I feel is best without practice and qualifying to change my mind and my picks.i can't count how many times in years past thinking halfway thru rave "i should left so and so in instead of changing after practice"........