3:30-Xfin race 45-45-111

Sun 12-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay
2-NBC-Prerace
2:30-NBC-Cup race
stages 80-85-102
NWS: 80s, 0% rain

crashthe24

Staff member
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STOP GETTING YOUR NEWS FEEDS JAMMED UP WITH TRAVIS KELCE / HIS BROTHER / HIS MOM / OR HIS EX GIRLFREINDS ALL THE TIME?
GEEEZUZ, HE GOES OUT WITH TAYLOR SWIFT AND HE BECOMES A KARDASHIAN NEWS WHORE.

Juneau4

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STOP GETTING YOUR NEWS FEEDS JAMMED UP WITH TRAVIS KELCE / HIS BROTHER / HIS MOM / OR HIS EX GIRLFREINDS ALL THE TIME?
GEEEZUZ, HE GOES OUT WITH TAYLOR SWIFT AND HE BECOMES A KARDASHIAN NEWS WHORE.
You're just going have to quit visiting some of those kinky web-sites. :rolleyes::D

crashthe24

Staff member
oh how i love saving ty gibbs starts so i have some at the end just so he can lose a tire and finish multiple laps down.
just kidding.

Ank Racing

oh how i love saving ty gibbs starts so i have some at the end just so he can lose a tire and finish multiple laps down.
just kidding.
I feel your pain! That’s why I don’t save as many as I used to. I’ve been burned before. Unfortunately we have to try to figure which races a driver is going to be good. Sure wish they would cooperate!

crashthe24

Staff member
SO THIS HAPPENED... BLANEYS POINTS RE-INSTATED.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Brad Moran, on SiriusXM's NASCAR channel, said they realized Monday morning that a piece had shifted on their template (by a very small amount). He said they also took the Penske shock apart and it was good. The other teams' shocks were past the minimum so they all would be good.

NASCAR rescinds Ryan Blaney's disqualification at Las Vegas