TSN3
SUNDAY, APRIL 25
NASCAR Cup Series
2 p.m. ETGEICO 500
FOX

MRN

TSN

CheckeredPast

Thanks dandr for posting the starting line-up,and the weather guessers predictions for the week-end.I applaud everything you and everyone else does here to keep everyone informed. But we all know at a Super Speedway Race the 1st lap leader and every lap leader after that may not even start in the first 5 rows,and how many times has the forecast been extremely bleak and the race gone off without a hitch? If they're still saying the same thing 1/2 a week from now I might believe it.

dandr

Thanks dandr for posting the starting line-up,and the weather guessers predictions for the week-end.I applaud everything you and everyone else does here to keep everyone informed. But we all know at a Super Speedway Race the 1st lap leader and every lap leader after that may not even start in the first 5 rows,and how many times has the forecast been extremely bleak and the race gone off without a hitch? If they're still saying the same thing 1/2 a week from now I might believe it.
Very true CheckeredPast! Just didn't want to leave the thread completely empty for a whole week. Seems to have gone pretty silent here on the Forum.
Having information in one spot. especially for any "newbies" to Fantasy Racing is helpful, as are the comments everyone makes, and that's a good thing! (y)

Last edited:

Rusty

Doesn't look like Harrison Burton is available in the leagues?
Not yet anyway. I just checked the league in which I'm commissioner and he's not available in the driver pool. I suppose he'd have as good a chance as anyone to do well or crash!

Also, Jennifer Jo Cobb who was supposed to make her Cup debut in the 15 car was not approved by Nascar. Looks like Nascar is catching a lot of heat in the press for that decision.

Tombo

Not yet anyway. I just checked the league in which I'm commissioner and he's not available in the driver pool. I suppose he'd have as good a chance as anyone to do well or crash!

Also, Jennifer Jo Cobb who was supposed to make her Cup debut in the 15 car was not approved by Nascar. Looks like Nascar is catching a lot of heat in the press for that decision.
Yeah but if she sucks as much as she does in trucks what you think she will do in cup cars and at talladega of all tracks?

Rusty

Yeah but if she sucks as much as she does in trucks what you think she will do in cup cars and at talladega of all tracks?
Hey, at Talladega anybody can win even driving that junk with the 15 on it. It would be doubtful considering her record driving in Trucks but anything is possible at a superspeedway!

Tombo

Hey, at Talladega anybody can win even driving that junk with the 15 on it. It would be doubtful considering her record driving in Trucks but anything is possible at a superspeedway!
True anyone can win at talladega but most crash and she does that great at at almost everytrack.

ControlCar

I can’t believe what about to do in SS/DK
Rostering the 47car/7car.........
For the THIRD week a row !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6car is super stellar here......for years

dandr

I can’t believe what about to do in SS/DK
Rostering the 47car/7car.........
For the THIRD week a row !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6car is super stellar here......for years
I have a feeling there will be a lot of very similar lineups in SS this week, going for those Differential points.