Talladega race thread

dandr

my picks are 12,48,24,47 for ddg and is anyone having trouble getting on fantasyracingonline.net(to put in your slingshot picks) because of safety issues on the site
Welcome back shaqking. I haven't had any issues using Chrome getting on the Sling Shot site to enter picks. You might try switching web browsers if you're getting an error message.

Last edited:

Rusty

my picks are 12,48,24,47 for ddg and is anyone having trouble getting on fantasyracingonline.net(to put in your slingshot picks) because of safety issues on the site
Great to see you back Shaqking! No problems here entering a lineup in Slingshot using Firefox.

ControlCar

Pretty Much......limited cautions in Xifinity race

I’m still thinking typical SS for Cup(yellow city)

what is y’all’s opinions????
-clean
-one Big One
-multiple Big Ones

Rusty

Pretty Much......limited cautions in Xifinity race

I’m still thinking typical SS for Cup(yellow city)

what is y’all’s opinions????
-clean
-one Big One
-multiple Big Ones
It was surprising so see so much caution free racing in Xfinity yesterday... until the end, then all hell broke loose. I wouldn't surprised to see something similar in Cup today. Unlike Daytona, Talladega is a really wide track so there's plenty of racing room. Last year's race only had 4 cautions for incidents on the track and 3 of them were in the last 60 laps.

dandr

It was surprising so see so much caution free racing in Xfinity yesterday... until the end, then all hell broke loose. I wouldn't surprised to see something similar in Cup today. Unlike Daytona, Talladega is a really wide track so there's plenty of racing room. Last year's race only had 4 cautions for incidents on the track and 3 of them were in the last 60 laps.
So what you're saying is we should all go nap until about 4-4:30pm ET ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ank Racing

Most of my A group picks are split between the 22 and the 12.
In most leagues I have the 6 and the 10.I also took the 37 a lot.
I took drivers that I had the most picks left in each league!
Don’t really expect much today! I was torn Between the 7, 47,37