Talladega Boulevard is booked

Bones1738

might leave an example for ya if i can think of some things. you were alsome in the info and knowledge that you put with it
Yeah I change the scoring, we use the weekly winner to choose the places now and starting this week for qualifying races pick how many points the winner gets to get extra points, we are using all eight spots for scoring. Z1 thanks for the compliment

ZL1 Motorsports

Good seeing you too 🤗 Feels good to be back out here again. I was not aware of the board being down or for how long. I was gone all of 2020, so I’m clueless. Knowing that everyone had to start fresh, I’ll just make another Pritzi account but I’m keeping NASCARita , I’ve always loved this account name & have had for 9-10 years now ( yahoo u had to have multiple accounts) . Let’s hope for some good racing this year
So far it's been an interesting year but that's a great thing about NASCAR each race has its own special little story about the drivers and what is happening in the race.! And how really the teams have evolved from last year you know the old story cream rises to the top.! Great to see Kyle Larson at Hendrick Motorsports finally we can see what this kid can do after last year destroying the dirt tracks and records that he made it's just great to see him back in NASCAR in a good ride to show his talents.! 💯👍😉🏁

NASCARita

I have not read EVERYTHING abouthow bones pick 3 works but its different from how pritsi did it.

Yeah, mine was different and easier since in was not set in a league.My "Pick 3" came from the segments. I would pick a number & you had to guess which driver would finish there, closest without going over. That spot could carry over to the 3 different segments or a certain finishing spot was picked for each segment. No skill required, only luck. I know the points system was skewed so that you always had a chance to sneak up & take the lead. Anyway, I think any contest or contest structured league is fun . So we will have to wait till it gets later in the year & see if Pritzi pops up to do a Pick 3 and gives some vintage jackets away :):):)

Bones1738

Yeah, mine was different and easier since in was not set in a league.My "Pick 3" came from the segments. I would pick a number & you had to guess which driver would finish there, closest without going over. That spot could carry over to the 3 different segments or a certain finishing spot was picked for each segment. No skill required, only luck. I know the points system was skewed so that you always had a chance to sneak up & take the lead. Anyway, I think any contest or contest structured league is fun . So we will have to wait till it gets later in the year & see if Pritzi pops up to do a Pick 3 and gives some vintage jackets away :):):)

Points for the Group
20 for being right
10 for being closes without going over
5 for being the weekly winner
Weekly winner picks a race places

Drivers have 18 starts
Group A Toyota
Group B Chevys
Group C Fords

Since we are going nuclear ( Has Zl1 Says) using all eight drivers points

Guess the total points of the weekly winner.
20 points- A correct pick
15 points- within 1 point over or under
10 points- within 2-3 points over or under
5 points- within 4-5 points over or under

Prizes- Visa Gift Cards
$50 for segment winner
$25 for 2nd place segment

Overall Winner $100
2nd place $50
3rd place $25

Currently we have 20 people
We have 1 that hasn't pick in 40 races not calling out any names ( Tombo)

We use the message board to do the picking

ZL1 Motorsports

Bones,
The way you have this league structured and formatted is perfect in my honest opinion.! Why because there is no pressure about making your pics you just roll with it and see where you end up at the end of the race That's what makes it so much fun because you have a lot of great players in here and hopefully get more players to join especially next year and they'll just see how fun this league really is to play in.!!!