Talladega Boulevard is booked

NASCARita

I use to have an account here under my fantasy name but its gone . Been gone awhile but looking for Stephen from Houston.His racing name was for 42, at the time for Kyle Larson. Forgot who is who out here.... and it looks like many are gone.

Last edited:

NASCARita

Just in case anyone is interested in what is going on at the tracks with NASCAR and Covid, I can give an update on Talladega. Garage & pit row is closed for now. who knows what will happen in the next few weeks. HOWEVER, the infamous Talladega Boulevard , the creme de la creme party of NASCAR infield streets & even luckier if you could ever camp on it , has something interesting happening on it. Talladega, is allowing ticket holders of those 330 camper slots to roll their tickets over to 2022 without losing their ticket rights....which means, at this moment, Talladega has about 25 spots available on the boulevard that you can buy for April 25th race weekend. Talk about a once in a lifetime memory. These sites are never available & are willed in families. On top of that, NASCAR is discounting them. Wednesday-Monday for $475 🤫 .theSaturday night concert hasn't even been booked yet because of Covid but NASCAR/Daytona is on the phone everyday with Governors & Health departments . Just a hunch, but I think NASCAR/Talladega is ready to rip the lid off the party keg & restore Talladega back to its infamous standing. So if you are ready to party again at the track , you might think about a boulevard slot because you will never get the chance again. If you cant camp it but might be there, stop by lot #267 .... the hooch will be aplenty 😋

NASCARita

I'm still here.....

That’s because you are a legend, Tombo 😉

Tombo, it’s me Pritzi 😂.... I just can’t find my account. So I just made a new account with another account name I used in fantasy on another site ... plus it’s a Twitter account too . I just can’t remember the password to that either 😂😂😂 hada heck of a time finding this place again but glad to see some familiar faces 🤗

Last edited:

Tombo

Tombo, it’s me Pritzi 😂.... I just can’t find my account. So I just made a new account with another account name I used in fantasy on another site ... plus it’s a Twitter account too . I just can’t remember the password to that either 😂😂😂 hada heck of a time finding this place again but glad to see some familiar faces 🤗
I had a feeling it was you.how you been.hope all is well and you've got some great stories to tell..good to hear from you.

NASCARita

I had a feeling it was you.how you been.hope all is well and you've got some great stories to tell..good to hear from you.

not much to tell, 2020, I was depressed, stuck in a pandemic & no sports... same as the rest of the world . I had decided end of 2019 to take a break from fantasy & if ever there was a year to take a break, it was 2020. I’m so glad I didn’t play because there was no way I could have played with Larson’s suspension & loss of ride. I just turned the TV off.

hope you have been doing well too. Sure is nice to see you out here on the message board. Not sure if you were really out here in 2018 &2019 ...but it is always good seeing you, it brings back good memories 🤗

NASCARita

Great to have you back pritzi.! 💯👍😉🏁

Good seeing you too 🤗 Feels good to be back out here again. I was not aware of the board being down or for how long. I was gone all of 2020, so I’m clueless. Knowing that everyone had to start fresh, I’ll just make another Pritzi account but I’m keeping NASCARita , I’ve always loved this account name & have had for 9-10 years now ( yahoo u had to have multiple accounts) . Let’s hope for some good racing this year

Swervin Ervin

Not to be weird or anything but ive missed you.
Last year not seeing your post(pick 3) It made me leave last year. lol

NASCARita

Maybe Richard (Checkeredpast)could fined your email account that you played under in 2019

I think it is just gone bc I am using the same email account. But that’s ok, I’ll start another one ... I don’t know the scoop on what happened with the old board ... but that’s ok. I get the feeling that the board has just been reinstated? And people are coming back ? Not sure but good to see everyone

NASCARita

Not to be weird or anything but ive missed you.
Last year not seeing your post(pick 3) It made me leave last year. lol

that is so nice of you to say & doesn’t sound weird . I had to take a break from playing fantasy & it’s good thing I did because there is no way I could have done the contest with COVID going on , too depressing & when Larson got suspended... I was done. But I’m back & I think we need to do a contest again.... I have some really crazy good prizes I can give away . Vintage NASCAR jackets ....I have several that I picked up through various auctions, and still picking up when I come across them, that I plan on repurposing for a game room... but have plenty to give out some for prizes too. I really want a chase contest but maybe we can think something up for the summer segment.... I’m going to need help on refreshing my mind how we did the pick 3 ... I just kind of did it on the fly...

anyway, it’s good seeing you too 🤗

Swervin Ervin

I think last year was a bummer for alot of people because of everything that went on. Hopefully this year is better.

TBH.. Not sure if a contest would work right now. Alot of people left last year. Wish more would come back.

Last edited:

NASCARita

I think last year was a bummer for alot of people because of everything that went on. Hopefully this year is better.

TBH.. Not sure if a contest would work right now. Alot of people left last year. Wish more would come back.

Not worried about it. I bet people will come back looking for a chase league to play in. Have a little faith , give it a few more weeks ... I’d say more people are on the way .... we are about to have an explosive race at Bristol that I think many will want to talk about

ZL1 Motorsports

Not worried about it. I bet people will come back looking for a chase league to play in. Have a little faith , give it a few more weeks ... I’d say more people are on the way .... we are about to have an explosive race at Bristol that I think many will want to talk about
You got that right keyword explosive I just want to throw in there it's going to be a barn burner.! 💯👍🤣🏁

NASCARita

Not so sure about that one-eye Jack, Bones has got a good Pick 3 league going with just 19 players. And who's not going to play with vintage NASCAR jackets on the line? And maybe a margarita or two?

id play for them ... the minute I started seeing them go up in various auctions, I had to have it. First some was just for Dale & Jr.... then some for history of Winston & even this Brickyard one... history of Brickyard was Gordon won the inaugural... Sr. Won it the following year. & the Jeff Hamilton ones are fantastic designs . The leathers are great but the canvas needs to be pressed to bring back to original condition. 1193CCE7-6A96-484A-B69F-37B9134DD96C.jpegEADDA877-36F7-45AD-ACC7-44006B58CF4C.jpeg8130336C-9B3B-4629-B259-A1599CDDD565.jpeg1F81D8AF-CD42-4D86-ABE7-5B3D92DFA124.jpegI can’t use them all for what I’m doing , so I say we do a contest .... small or big , doesn’t matter to me .... let’s see if the photos will attach. The Earnhardt stuff should attract the Earnhardt fans .... JMO ... either way, it will be fun
..... some of the leather I’m using for panels & and few for barstool covers & canvas for some pillows .... even trying to do a blanket throw.... come contest time , I’ll list the ones with photos that are up for grabs 🤗