Road America race thread

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
I heard a month or so ago bubba might be replaced,now hearing this it may be true.
maybe bubba stays and Kurt a winner/champion might help next year...
I really thought bubba would won,atleast a top 5 by now.he was great in gibbs trucks...
Yea, hearing MJ & Hamlin want a 2nd car, so maybe KB1 and Bubba.....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Doubt if Bubba is going anywhere. Why would you replace a driver who has tons of sponsors on brand new team after 19 races? Since it's rigged, why would it matter? Hamlin and Jordan don't need to get rid of Bubba, they just need to ask NASCAR what they have to do to get their driver up front. Maybe they already have, he finished 5th last Sunday. Way to keep it consistent.
I don't see bubba going anywhere soon, to much $$$$ involved with him and sponsors........

ControlCar

Hey race fans
Some Data for y’all rd course haters/lovers
Prior Races:
42-5 races
52-5
34-4 races
16-3
20-3
41-3
15-3
96-3
21-3
14-2 races
17-2

ControlCar

18car crashed
Going to backup

Q:
If backup car used for qualifying……..
Team qualifies for starting grid……and then starts at rear of field?
Or
Bc crash occurred b4 Q doesn’t matter

thanks

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
18car crashed
Going to backup

Q:
Or

thanks
I read teams will still Q and than drop to back at start of race, will be scored starting from their Q position though.....

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

No multiple failures in Cup tech. KyBusch and Preece in backup cars and going to the rear and Haley changed engine so going to the rear. Of course could be more if work had to be done after qualifying Sunday morning as this is an impound race....

dandr

18car crashed
Going to backup

Q:
Or

thanks
Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·1m

Yes rule changed at least a few years ago ... it used to be that backup car before qualifying wasn't to the rear but it was so confusing with the engine rule, that NASCAR just made it backup car or backup engine anytime during the weekend and a driver drops to the rear.