crashthe24

Staff member
Road America home page

PADDOCK SHOP

CALENDAR

MY ACCOUNT

BUY TICKETS

SHOPPING CART

NASCAR CUP SERIES JOCKEY MADE IN AMERICA 250 PRESENTED BY KWIK TRIP AND NASCAR XFINITY SERIES HENRY 180​

EVENTS

NASCAR CUP JOCKEY MADE IN AMERICA 250 PRESENTED BY KWIK TRIP AND NASCAR XFINITY SERIES HENRY 180​

July 1-4, 2021

The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip features thrilling door-to-door and wheel-to-wheel action through stage racing, which ensures more highlight-reel moments during a race, increases the sense of urgency, and emphasizes aggressive racing and strategy.

Fans will have the opportunity to watch NASCAR’s future stars such as Cole Custer, Tyler Reddick, Christopher Bell, and Erik Jones battle it out with superstars such as Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr., and 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Champion, Chase Elliott, on the storied 4-mile, 14-turn road circuit. Road America has a legendary history of featuring brilliant racers on a challenging circuit that easily separates the good from the great drivers.
The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip on July 4th will be joined by the NASCAR XFINITY Series Henry 180 on July 3rd and the Trans Am Series once again as the series will host two 100-mile races during the weekend.

Event Details

EVENT INFORMATION
FAN ACTIVITIES
CAMPING
PROMOTIONS
PARKING INFORMATION

Event Information​

REMEMBER: PLAN EARLY, BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY & ARRIVE EARLY! (EXPECT DELAYS)​

On (Sunday, July 4th – Race Day), fans should anticipate congestion while traveling to/from and around Road America. Remember to arrive early, (by 9 a.m.), and carpooling is highly recommended.
Be aware of Hwy 67 road construction & use an alternate route: Take Hwy 23 to Hwy 57 and County Road J to reach Road America.

NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO TRANSACTIONS AT THE GATES ON SUNDAY, JULY 4TH, (RACE DAY)​

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

Broadcast Info: The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip at Road America will air on NBC (Sunday, July 4, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern - 1:30 p.m. Central). The NASCAR Xfinity Series Henry 180 will air on NBC (Saturday at 2:30 p.m. Eastern – 1:30 p.m. Central).
Road America’s key attraction is that there is no assigned seating, and fans are free to roam about the property to find their favorite viewing location. Trees are everywhere, plus acres of green grass, rolling hills, seven jumbo screens, and elevated vantage points that offer fans totally unique perspectives to watch the action. Road America truly is, America’s National Park of Speed!

ZL1 Motorsports

Road America home page

PADDOCK SHOP

CALENDAR

MY ACCOUNT

BUY TICKETS

SHOPPING CART

NASCAR CUP SERIES JOCKEY MADE IN AMERICA 250 PRESENTED BY KWIK TRIP AND NASCAR XFINITY SERIES HENRY 180​

EVENTS

NASCAR CUP JOCKEY MADE IN AMERICA 250 PRESENTED BY KWIK TRIP AND NASCAR XFINITY SERIES HENRY 180​

July 1-4, 2021

The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip features thrilling door-to-door and wheel-to-wheel action through stage racing, which ensures more highlight-reel moments during a race, increases the sense of urgency, and emphasizes aggressive racing and strategy.

Fans will have the opportunity to watch NASCAR’s future stars such as Cole Custer, Tyler Reddick, Christopher Bell, and Erik Jones battle it out with superstars such as Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr., and 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Champion, Chase Elliott, on the storied 4-mile, 14-turn road circuit. Road America has a legendary history of featuring brilliant racers on a challenging circuit that easily separates the good from the great drivers.
The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip on July 4th will be joined by the NASCAR XFINITY Series Henry 180 on July 3rd and the Trans Am Series once again as the series will host two 100-mile races during the weekend.

Event Details

EVENT INFORMATION
FAN ACTIVITIES
CAMPING
PROMOTIONS
PARKING INFORMATION

Event Information​

REMEMBER: PLAN EARLY, BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY & ARRIVE EARLY! (EXPECT DELAYS)​

On (Sunday, July 4th – Race Day), fans should anticipate congestion while traveling to/from and around Road America. Remember to arrive early, (by 9 a.m.), and carpooling is highly recommended.
Be aware of Hwy 67 road construction & use an alternate route: Take Hwy 23 to Hwy 57 and County Road J to reach Road America.

NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO TRANSACTIONS AT THE GATES ON SUNDAY, JULY 4TH, (RACE DAY)​

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

Broadcast Info: The NASCAR Cup Series JOCKEY Made in America 250 presented by Kwik Trip at Road America will air on NBC (Sunday, July 4, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern - 1:30 p.m. Central). The NASCAR Xfinity Series Henry 180 will air on NBC (Saturday at 2:30 p.m. Eastern – 1:30 p.m. Central).
Road America’s key attraction is that there is no assigned seating, and fans are free to roam about the property to find their favorite viewing location. Trees are everywhere, plus acres of green grass, rolling hills, seven jumbo screens, and elevated vantage points that offer fans totally unique perspectives to watch the action. Road America truly is, America’s National Park of Speed!
I've always wanted to see a cup race there and now it's going to happen this is going to be a good one.!💯👍😉😲🏁

crashthe24

Staff member

SATURDAY, JULY 3​

NASCAR Xfinity Series
11:35 a.m. ETQualifying (NBCSN on at noon ET)
NBCSN

NBC Sports Live
NASCAR Cup Series
12:35 p.m. ETPractice
NBCSN

NBC Sports Live

MRN
NASCAR Xfinity Series
2:30 p.m. ETHenry 180
NBC

NBC Sports Live

MRN

TSN

SUNDAY, JULY 4​

NASCAR Cup Series
11:05 a.m. ETQualifying
NBC Sports Live

MRN
NASCAR Cup Series
2:30 p.m. ETJockey Made in America 250 Presented by Kwik Trip
NBC

NBC Sports Live

MRN

Tombo

Not interested at all in nascar on road courses i won't watch the "race" but will put picks in to keep my fantasy hopes alive.
Even if its still raining out,like its been for a week or so here in iowa, it will still be too nice out to sit inside....

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
I like the RC's myself except for the Daytona RC but, they do have to may on the schedule this season, 3-4 would be fine with me......

dandr

From an article on the NBC Sports site:

"Sunday’s action begins at 11 a.m. ET on CNBC with Cup qualifying to set the lineup for the race at Road America later that day."

Fingers crossed!

Tombo

I heard the same about KB1......(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I heard a month or so ago bubba might be replaced,now hearing this it may be true.
maybe bubba stays and Kurt a winner/champion might help next year...
I really thought bubba would won,atleast a top 5 by now.he was great in gibbs trucks...