New Hampshire race thread

dandr

Statement from BradKeselowski
E6WP3gsXEAM9u1b

Tombo

Jim Utter@jim_utter

In addition, @woodbrothers21 announce HBurtonRacing will take over the No. 21 Cup ride in 2022 and @mattdracing is out as originally planned...
another one that will not do anything at cup level they all seem great when theyre in a loaded gibbs xfinty or truck series but its all diferent song and dance in cup series especially without a loaded gibbs car...
wood bros need a guy like kurt busch.a champion and recent winner with no ride for next year.

ControlCar

You Know your getting old/being a dumbass when u go over data for this Sunday’s race
And your buddy’s data is all over the place wrong compared to yours.

Then u realize
This is Magic Mile
Not Monster Mile
Ugh
45mins of my life I will never get back

And I thought I had ATL pegged.

Tombo

c.bell must be greatest all time???
nah,neither is kryle when they race superior racecars.
I still say danica could win in gibbs x series or trucks.

dandr

Something to think about, maybe ????

Jim Utter@jim_utter·1m

Just FYI, #NASCAR communicated to teams the decision for no PJ1 use this weekend on Friday.

Several drivers mentioned all prep work for this week was done assuming PJ1 use. Not sure how it will change things.

Sleestak

Something to think about, maybe ????

Jim Utter@jim_utter·1m

Just FYI, #NASCAR communicated to teams the decision for no PJ1 use this weekend on Friday.

Several drivers mentioned all prep work for this week was done assuming PJ1 use. Not sure how it will change things.
Scratch all those PJ1 simulator results ... UGH

dandr

Jayski.com@jayski

Bubba Wallace also to the rear for the start; unapproved adjustments

Replacing the digital dash requires Wallace to drop to rear for unapproved adjustment. Need it to know pit road speed.

crashthe24

Staff member
sorry if i missed this, but wow...
brad part owner at rousch fenway...

Keselowski, the defending New Hampshire race winner, is trying to win one more lobster for team owner Roger Penske. Keselowski and Penske officially confirmed this week they were splitting up at the end of the season. Cindric was named driver of the flagship No. 2 for 2022. Keselowski left because he wanted an ownership stake in his race team. Roush Fenway Racing announced it had scheduled “a major announcement next week regarding the team’s plans for the future,” at the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Keselowski should be named driver and part owner on Tuesday.

dandr

Jim Utter@jim_utter·1m

This is no surprise. #NASCAR has been pushing the boundaries of getting races in when it comes to rain and bad weather for the last couple years. 10 years ago, they wouldn't even think about racing if any of the track was even damp