New Hampshire race thread

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

Scott Miller said last night they will discuss the issue and determine if any penalties warranted this week for Kyle Busch tapping pace car after his crash. Didn’t have to make a decision during race since Kyle Busch was already out.....

Tombo

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

Scott Miller said last night they will discuss the issue and determine if any penalties warranted this week for Kyle Busch tapping pace car after his crash. Didn’t have to make a decision during race since Kyle Busch was already out.....
he should be parked.who does he think he is?hitting and damaging nascar official car.it shoulbd be same penalty had he got out and punched a nascar official,actually should be worse punishment since he used his car as weapon.
weve seen this happen many times.last year harvicks championship was lost due to exact same thing.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
he should be parked.who does he think he is?hitting and damaging nascar official car.it shoulbd be same penalty had he got out and punched a nascar official,actually should be worse punishment since he used his car as weapon.
weve seen this happen many times.last year harvicks championship was lost due to exact same thing.
I agree, just like if a player bumps a ref in b-ball or football or a baseball player bumps a umpire they get tossed and fined.....(y)(y)(y)(y)

Tombo

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

No penalty to Kyle Busch for tapping pace car at Loudon...
oh I see,they just calling it "tapping"..sogoing by that no penalty for tapping someone in the face either.
really all I got to say is F@$!# nascar!!!!
ivebeen planning to stop watching after this season anyway.its not truelynascar anymore and neither will the cars next year so at this seasons end nascar's biggest fan will turn away from what was once nascar.
ive got way better things to do with my life then watch rigged manipulated garbage.it was a great 30 years but bye bye wwenascar.
RIP nascar 1948-2003

Last edited:

Juneau4

we have seen rain affect the race with wrecks many times.....last year it took harvicks championship away at texas while he was leading not only the race but the championship too.
weve seen this happen many times.last year harvicks championship was lost due to exact same thing

Now I'm confused- how did Harvick lose the championship, because of rain or bumping a pace car?

ControlCar

Thanks beervo^^

Funny
I know rules are rules
But a ‘mistake’ swapping engines from car to car?
Jeez
At my work that would = Your Fired.
Just tough to believe

kinda reminds me of a show I watched about Andretti’s win at Daytona (67?)
Mario was sick of not getting same equipment (engines) as the other drivers on his team
So he sneaks into the garage, before engines installed, saw masking tape on engines with team’s driver names on intake manifolds. Mario simply swapped the tape on blocks.

as Tombo would relate/love…..
That was when Nascar was Nascar.