Nashville - Ally 400

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Q3YJ4eMt_bigger.jpg

https://twitter.com/NASCAR
NASCAR@NASCAR

The No. 9 of @chaseelliott has been disqualified due to four loose lug nuts.

Tombo

Whoa... that's gonna change a lot of scores, including mine! Just checked DGG and there's nothing on there yet about changed scores. My Slingshot score sure hit the skids though with both Elliott and Buescher getting a DNF.
alot of people had him last week.about half in my group did.

Rusty

It was Jimmy Johnson ( I screwed up-not Harvick) I still had him, but can't remember why he was DQ'd., but it cost me big time in one league. Life goes on.:)
WELL!!!! It looks like we will NOT get penalized in points for drivers that are disqualified after the race is over. Darren apparently made a change to the default rules yesterday:

(ADDED 06/21/2021): Finish Position is the driver's standing order at the end of the race. If a driver is disqualified as a result of post-race inspection, it will not change the driver's Stage Positions, Finishing Position or Laps Led.

Wildfire Motor Sports

WELL!!!! It looks like we will NOT get penalized in points for drivers that are disqualified after the race is over. Darren apparently made a change to the default rules yesterday:

(ADDED 06/21/2021): Finish Position is the driver's standing order at the end of the race. If a driver is disqualified as a result of post-race inspection, it will not change the driver's Stage Positions, Finishing Position or Laps Led.
Rusty, Where did you read this? You can't change the rules in Poker after the hand is played. I got penalized in the past. How do I relay this to Darren?

dandr

Rusty, Where did you read this? You can't change the rules in Poker after the hand is played. I got penalized in the past. How do I relay this to Darren?
I had to search for it myself.
It's on the DGG "Default Rules" page at the very bottom under "Scoring (Finish position)"

Last edited:

Rusty

Dandr already answered but here's the full paragraph. Click on "Default Rules" in the sidebar on the left of the DGG page. Directly above that is "Contact" where you can get in touch with Darren.

1624376776908.png

Sleestak

Whoa... that's gonna change a lot of scores, including mine! Just checked DGG and there's nothing on there yet about changed scores. My Slingshot score sure hit the skids though with both Elliott and Buescher getting a DNF.
So slingshot goes with the official results.