Nashville - Ally 400

Swervin Ervin

I am ready yall. Just want to give my wife a great big thank you for this fathers day present. ( also josh's birthday the 20th)

Leaving friday mourning for 3 days in Nashville; then going to Charlotte for 2 days, and on the way home we stop at pigeon forge tn. She surprised withe the charlotte thing, taking a trip to see the nascar hall of fame.

dandr

I am ready yall. Just want to give my wife a great big thank you for this fathers day present. ( also josh's birthday the 20th)

Leaving friday mourning for 3 days in Nashville; then going to Charlotte for 2 days, and on the way home we stop at pigeon forge tn. She surprised withe the charlotte thing, taking a trip to see the nascar hall of fame.
Awesome! Enjoy yourselves and safe travels!!! (y) (y) Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to Josh !

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

There is qualifying this weekend but with Cup qualifying in the morning, they opted to select pits in order of the lineup formula (from Sonoma results) so there was no scramble prior to pick pits and get them set up prior to the race.

Rusty

Hope you like the Nascar HOF as much as we did. It's awesome especially if you have a bunch of years on you as a Nascar fan like we do. We started watching Nascar races on TV starting back in the 1960's when it was just part of a Wide World of Sports program.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Hope you like the Nascar HOF as much as we did. It's awesome especially if you have a bunch of years on you as a Nascar fan like we do. We started watching Nascar races on TV starting back in the 1960's when it was just part of a Wide World of Sports program.
I also have been watching Nascar since it was on Wide World of Sports.... Damn, we're showing our age.....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Cup driver's getting extra seat time this week at Nashville...

Kyle Busch, Reddick and Haley racing in the Xfin series...

Byron, Chastain and Preece racing in the Truck series....

Tombo

Cup driver's getting extra seat time this week at Nashville...

Kyle Busch, Reddick and Haley racing in the Xfin series...

Byron, Chastain and Preece racing in the Truck series....
nascar needs to stop these top cup champions from running these races.the series regs need wins to be in and cant do that when cup champions are winning half of their races.