Indy road course thread

dandr

Where do you go to access NASCAR practice.?— not too savvy on these things. Is this a pay thing? Etc..... Any info would be appreciated.
IMPORTANT - FYI regarding that NBC Sports App/Trackpass:

We just went to check it out to see if there was a "Free Trial". There IS NOT. You have to PAY to sign up. We're NOT paying for anything !!
BUT
Even worse, TrackPass sign up IS NOT a Secure Site at this time !!! Therefore, ANY Credit Card info you enter is open for theft until they fix that problem
Be careful out there folks !!!

My husband, who is a Network Operations Manager, just sent the following message to Support at NBC Sports/Trackpass:
"Good day,
The website is not going to secure mode properly due to website SAN not list in SSL certificate. Is not safe for me or any users to buy a subscriptions. Since this is broken all current registered users should be notified to change their passwords immediately since all user ID and Passwords are not encrypted during login while the SSL is not working properly. Can also see the issue at this link.
webicon_green.png

Frequently Asked Questions"

Last edited:

dandr

Kelly Crandall@KellyCrandall·10m

Potential transmission issue for the 16 of AJ Allmendinger in Cup Series practice. Allmendinger got on track to start practice but I don’t think he completed a lap at full speed #NASCAR

Last edited:

dandr

Jayski.com@jayski·18m
Denny Hamlin got off track through the grass; team needs to could clean off the front end.

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·15m
Hamlin car back on track after grass cleaned from grille.

dandr

Jim Utter@jim_utter-5m
43 off course Turn 10

Jim Utter@jim_utte·57s
23 off course with a flat tire

Jim Utter@jim_utter·1m

End of #NASCAR Cup Series practice at @IMS Road Course
11 20 33 19 5 21 8 24 12 22

Last edited:

dandr

IMPORTANT - FYI regarding that NBC Sports App/Trackpass:

We just went to check it out to see if there was a "Free Trial". There IS NOT. You have to PAY to sign up. We're NOT paying for anything !!
BUT
Even worse, TrackPass sign up IS NOT a Secure Site at this time !!! Therefore, ANY Credit Card info you enter is open for theft until they fix that problem
Be careful out there folks !!!

My husband, who is a Network Operations Manager, just sent the following message to Support at NBC Sports/Trackpass:
"Good day,
The website is not going to secure mode properly due to website SAN not list in SSL certificate. Is not safe for me or any users to buy a subscriptions. Since this is broken all current registered users should be notified to change their passwords immediately since all user ID and Passwords are not encrypted during login while the SSL is not working properly. Can also see the issue at this link.
webicon_green.png

Frequently Asked Questions"
Sent that Security Info problem to one gentleman on Twitter and HE checked it out himself, got the SAME "Not secure" message and posted this directly on Twitter!

Fantasy Racing Online@FanRacingOnline-3m

Just FYI… if you signed up for TrackPass today, your information wasn’t fully secure. They don’t have the SSL certificate set up correctly (see the Not Secure warning) which greatly increases the chances of your data being stolen. Woof.
E8w0koIWEAMLZ3D

Wildfire Motor Sports

ControlCar

Anyone find a site that provides Best 5 Consecutive Lap Averages, 10, 15????
And please share your thoughts on starting 8 drivers.
Leaning Elliot and Truex
Thinking Reddick and Bell then Kurt Bush and Kyle Bush
Briscoe and Chastain
Man I texted my Nascar friend the same
Only got the PDF chart above

I’m definitely going with 14/42 and sneaky pick will be 3car….yes 3car
24car impressed with P times
9/19cars on my radar
I’m also worried about the 20car/5car feud going on

Swervin Ervin

Man I texted my Nascar friend the same
Only got the PDF chart above