COTA Thread

Sleestak

Disheartening ... 3 weeks in a row with 3 cars in the top 10 including the race winner, but one disaster to ruin the killer score. Kurt Busch got me this time. As a matter of fact he's gotten me 2 of these 3 weeks.

Rusty

Disheartening ... 3 weeks in a row with 3 cars in the top 10 including the race winner, but one disaster to ruin the killer score. Kurt Busch got me this time. As a matter of fact he's gotten me 2 of these 3 weeks.
Kurt got me too... again! I thought this time he'd come through and I had 4 drivers in the top 10 with 9-1-18-16. Still got a 336 but it could have been one of those scores up in the rare air.

Along with what others have said I have to agree that Nascar should have pulled the cars in when it was obvious that nobody could see where they were going. Running on damp pavement is one thing but when the cars start kicking up those rooster tails of spray and that spray blocks the vision of the drivers it's time to throw the yellow at least.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
I've been saying for yearsthat nascar is scripted rigged manipulated...
Atleast now noone is calling me crazy
There have been a few races over the years that I thought the same thing involving a few select drivers, Gordon, Dale Jr, KB18, just to name a few......:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

ControlCar

Agreed
Dangerous at speed
(Y’all saw 19car’s in board camera……couldn’t see 2ft in front of car)
And rooster tails so high, no decent footage of the 4cars rear end impact by 23car

but
Some improvements can be made/mandated by Nascar
1-wipers
Some cars had such pathetic wiper motors was laughable
Other teams (Penske) had much better wipers
IMO. It’s a safety thing
The BEST wiper system needs to mandated by Nascar
2-defogger system
I swear I saw some cars windshields that you couldn’t see out of……at 20MPH much less 120mph
Again the BEST defogg system needs to be mandated for all teams
3-those red lights in rear window
They need to be bigger/multiple/flashing more

I thought one of most exciting race of season
(Anything could happen at any time)
But
Not at expense of drivers safety