Where is our friend Crashthe24?

nascargeek

Chief cook and bottle washer
Staff member
If you go to Crashthe24's profile right now it says: Last seen March 19, 2021. This being March 27 that is way too long for our brother to be gone with out a word.

I was able to talk to Russell just a bit ago. You may not know, probably not many do, that he has begin dealing with the skin condition (plaque psoriasis) and it has not gotten better, but worse. It's continued to the point of being over 100% of his body. It is deep tissue and affecting his joints as well. He's been in the hospital for a week. Got moved last night to a rehab center and expects to be there for 3 to 5 weeks.

His laptop (which has all his passwords) is not with him and he's not able to get on the forum or do anything just from his phone. He will as soon as he is able.

So at this point, Russell needs all the love, good thoughts and prayers that you are able. Whenever I think of him, I want to remember to ask God to remember him.

Russell needs us right now. Y'all know he's been a constant member. A leader and divider. Loved at times and not so much at other times. But, he's always been consistent and true to his beliefs.

Until he can get back on the forum, let's use this thread to tell how much we love him, are thinking about him and miss him. Whatever you think he might like so that when he gets back he'll have this is a gift that he can read and enjoy.

dandr

Thank you so very, very much for the update Darren.

Russell, you KNOW you've been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be there going forward.
You've had me very, very worried and concerned, Mister!
I can only imagine how hard this is on you, but Chin Up and keep moving forward.
You have a reserved spot waiting for you on the Forum. We'll all work on keeping things going until your return.
God bless you and keep you safe my friend!
See you soon!
Rita

Last edited:

Tombo

If you go to Crashthe24's profile right now it says: Last seen March 19, 2021. This being March 27 that is way too long for our brother to be gone with out a word.

I was able to talk to Russell just a bit ago. You may not know, probably not many do, that he has begin dealing with the skin condition (plaque psoriasis) and it has not gotten better, but worse. It's continued to the point of being over 100% of his body. It is deep tissue and affecting his joints as well. He's been in the hospital for a week. Got moved last night to a rehab center and expects to be there for 3 to 5 weeks.

His laptop (which has all his passwords) is not with him and he's not able to get on the forum or do anything just from his phone. He will as soon as he is able.

So at this point, Russell needs all the love, good thoughts and prayers that you are able. Whenever I think of him, I want to remember to ask God to remember him.

Russell needs us right now. Y'all know he's been a constant member. A leader and divider. Loved at times and not so much at other times. But, he's always been consistent and true to his beliefs.

Until he can get back on the forum, let's use this thread to tell how much we love him, are thinking about him and miss him. Whatever you think he might like so that when he gets back he'll have this is a gift that he can read and enjoy.
Will do.hope and prayin for him.

ControlCar

Thanks so much for update Darren

Crash
Thanks so much over the years to ‘point me’ in the correct way to interpret data for our sport we all love so much......Without telling me what to do. (No easy answers from You)
That is what respect the MOST!
Wyland is also appreciative as well.

beat this crap brother and get well soon

already miss your 3dogshambrula contests
Steven

crashthe24

Staff member
Thanks so much for update Darren

Crash
Thanks so much over the years to ‘point me’ in the correct way to interpret data for our sport we all love so much......Without telling me what to do. (No easy answers from You)
That is what respect the MOST!
Wyland is also appreciative as well.

beat this crap brother and get well soon

already miss your 3dogshambrula contests
Steven

just put the bristol draftkings league contest up

CheckeredPast

Hey crashthe24,

Realizing you probably missed me more than anybody, just wanted you to know I missed you, too and that I've been thinking about you. In fact, thought for sure you ran off with the Chicken. Glad to hear that wasn't the case, but super sad to hear about your situation and am keeping you in my thoughts. Thinking nothing, but positive thoughts bro!

Your Best Pal,
Riff
He may have taken the chicken to LaGrange,Tx and traded it for a special favor. Ok probably not. I think the chicken ranch was shut down in the 70s.