Welcome Back..

Rusty

Anyone know what happened to the FNP Chat Group league on DGG? I played in it several years and now it's gone. I think a lot of the folks that are active in this forum played in it as well.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Anyone know what happened to the FNP Chat Group league on DGG? I played in it several years and now it's gone. I think a lot of the folks that are active in this forum played in it as well.
It disappeared a couple of days ago, not sure why though.... :unsure:

I had to really study the rules and find Chad's response on Facebook to understand this rule change. So on the 7 races where there is practice and qualifying we will be picking 8 drivers. The old concept of active and bench drivers is gone because all drivers will score qualifying and race points. All 8 drivers will also count against the driver allocations. So really it's no longer like having active and bench drivers it's like having 8 active drivers! Not so sure I understand the reasoning behind this change.
commissioners have a option now to have qualifying racing to count as they were scored bench and starters,,,

Shadow Racing

It disappeared a couple of days ago, not sure why though.... :unsure:
I was wondering the same thing, a lot of us from back when FNP Fantasy Racing was live were in that group. What's group is everyone moving to this year?

I was wondering the same thing, a lot of us from back when FNP Fantasy Racing was live were in that group. What's group is everyone moving to this year?
I am wondering too. I have hosted a league with 12-17 members each year for 10 years. Last year I saw the participation drop to 5 players, so a couple of weeks ago I invited them to play in the FNP Fantasy Racing league instead. Guess that didn't work out too well.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Leagues seem to be way down right now for some reason, I just checked the FRCS league and only 96 people have checked in out of 294 listed, hell the commish hasn't even checked in yet.....:(