Tickets

Swervin Ervin

May be to late, but is anyone from the nashville area?
Looking to go to the race on the june 20th if I can get decent price on tickets. This is my sons birthday also.
Main nashville ticket site is on lock right now because i guess they are trying to determine how many tickets to sell because of covid. I left my info with them in case they release more tickets. Other ticket sites are outrages right now.
Wish me luck.

NASCARita

May be to late, but is anyone from the nashville area?
Looking to go to the race on the june 20th if I can get decent price on tickets. This is my sons birthday also.
Main nashville ticket site is on lock right now because i guess they are trying to determine how many tickets to sell because of covid. I left my info with them in case they release more tickets. Other ticket sites are outrages right now.
Wish me luck.

Keep trying. Like everything else, it is a day by day call with NASCAR and COVID a and what is being allowed in each state. JMO, I think Nashville will be open 100% by then & im sure they will be doing lots of promotions/discounts to get everyone out there possible. My niece lives in Nashville & I sure would like to go to the race if I can. I’ve never been to an inaugural race before. Keep us posted

NASCARita

Thanks to beervo, got my tickets today. Now to find a good hotel. LOL

I’d call them & ask if they have any hotel packages . Most tracks have them in conjunction with hotels & provide trams.

wouldn’t be great if all this COVID stuff would result in a surge in attendance at the races.... I know I’m trying hard to get to races .... I’ve missed it. Happy to hear you & son are going