Talladega race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
uncle Bob has the schedule up early this week.
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Talladega ET
Fri 4-ARCA prac
5:30-FS1-Xfin q

Sat 10:30-FS1-Cup q
12-FS1-NASCAR Race Hub
12:30-FS1-ARCA 76
3:30-FOX-NASCAR RaceDay
4-FOX-Xfin 25-25-63

Sun 1:30-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay
2-FOX-NASCAR RaceDay

3-FOX-Cup 60-60-68

Juneau4

When will the big wreck happen? Who will start it? I'm going with Stenhouse and he will manage to eliminate at least 2 of my picks. so they finish in the 25th-30th positions. The winner -- ?? I hope it's some one that's not eligible to be in the playoffs like SVG or Alfredo. :coffee:

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
well one scenario that hasn't burned me YET.
YET is the key since my scores suck at drafting tracks.
i'll pick the guys who are always frontrunners and then crash in the last 5 laps.
this time they'll decide to stay out of trouble and hang out at the back.
it'll be sunny as hell and one little cloud will pop up while my guys are in the back and they'll call the race.
i think that's the only scenario that has YET to crush my hopes and dreams on drafting tracks.
good luck y'all.

crashthe24

Staff member
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Starting to rain here again at Talladega. Forecast remains for the rain to clear out around noon. If that’s the case, should be good to race today. If anything lingers for a couple more hours after that, could be a challenge.

Ank Racing

Good luck everyone! Hope we all survive the Big One! I’m trying not to take top drivers in each group? However, A group drivers most all are top drivers so don’t have a lot a choice except to pick one. Still think picking out of a hat is still the best choice. Let us all know if you survived the big oneS or not.! AGAIN. GOOD LUCK!

crashthe24

Staff member
Larson never got to make a qualifying lap.
nascar put him in the penalty box for cheating on an un-approved adjustment before qualifying.