Scratch Race

stangracer066

I was going through the settings, and I couldn't find an option this year to implement a scratch race for each segment. Is that not a feature this year or am i just not looking in the right place?

crashthe24

Staff member
I was going through the settings, and I couldn't find an option this year to implement a scratch race for each segment. Is that not a feature this year or am i just not looking in the right place?
since we're not mind readers, we're trying to figure out what you want.
you can de-select a race from the commish schedule page.
the points won't count in the standings if you do that.
is that what you're looking for?
do you mean a "lucky dog" race?

stangracer066

since we're not mind readers, we're trying to figure out what you want.
you can de-select a race from the commish schedule page.
the points won't count in the standings if you do that.
is that what you're looking for?
do you mean a "lucky dog" race?
Maybe it was called lucky dog. I just remember the lowest points a player got in a race was thrown away.

Juneau4

Maybe it was called lucky dog. I just remember the lowest points a player got in a race was thrown away.
IF it was the lowest points in a race during a spring, summer, or playoff segment that is thrown out--that's a lucky dog.
The commish for each league determines whether the Lucky dog exists within the league. Check the rules for the league you are in to know if it's being used.

crashthe24

Staff member
when you log in, the first page towards the top it says "development roadmap"
those are things that still are being worked on for this season.
there is a lucky dog option that says "not yet started"
he'll get to it eventually. other things have a bigger priority.

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
i know alot of you guys never read things and just post stuff, but honest to god we are spending so much time trying to figure out what your questions even are. then we tell people that if they read the development roadmap, that would've helped them out.
it's gonna take forever to get the kinks worked out because of tracking down questions about things that don't exist yet.

stangracer066

i know alot of you guys never read things and just post stuff, but honest to god we are spending so much time trying to figure out what your questions even are. then we tell people that if they read the development roadmap, that would've helped them out.
it's gonna take forever to get the kinks worked out because of tracking down questions about things that don't exist yet.
If the road map would have explained what the lucky dog was i wouldn't be here asking.

crashthe24

Staff member
If the road map would have explained what the lucky dog was i wouldn't be here asking.

i think what you're saying was "thanks for looking in to it."
"i'm not gonna blame you guys by posting ...If the road map would have explained what the lucky dog was i wouldn't be here asking."
just saying thanks is what you meant, and we appreciate it.