Richmond race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
Just trucks and Cup this weekend... (at least we have TV coverage of P&Q)

SATURDAY, AUGUST 13​

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
3 p.m. ETPractice
FS1
3:30 p.m. ETQualifying
FS1
8 p.m. ETWorldwide Express 250 for Carrier Appreciation
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member

SATURDAY, AUGUST 13​

NASCAR Cup Series
5:05 p.m. ETPractice
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM
NASCAR Cup Series
5:50 p.m. ETQualifying
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM

SUNDAY, AUGUST 14​

NASCAR Cup Series
3 p.m. ETFederated Auto Parts 400
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

Ank Racing

So—-Are we to believe that the Toyotas are now safe to take? IMO- Bell has been the most consistent recently ( not at Michigan) Not sure I am too eager to take a chance on the #18 again! What about the 11 & 19?

Wildfire Motor Sports

With Busch not in races it makes the B group even weaker.
Agree, and in my opinion, the new gen car has taken the skill sets required to be dominant away from the drivers. I can't pick the right B driver on the right weekend, no matter how they have performed on similar tracks, they can get screwed in so many ways this year. Oh well.

Ank Racing

I know there is a limit to the # of starts a driver can have and still be considered a rookie the next year. Does anyone know what it is at this time? Obviously, I am thinking about Ty Gibbs. I would think they would limit his starts so he would have rookie status next yr.( Or whenever he goes to cup) Just speculation if Kurt. Busch isn’t able to return.

crashthe24

Staff member
I know there is a limit to the # of starts a driver can have and still be considered a rookie the next year. Does anyone know what it is at this time? Obviously, I am thinking about Ty Gibbs. I would think they would limit his starts so he would have rookie status next yr.( Or whenever he goes to cup) Just speculation if Kurt. Busch isn’t able to return.
it's 7 now.
Eligibility. Drivers must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to run for or receive the Rookie of the Year award. Must have run no more than five (prior to 2001) or seven (2001–present), and have been declared to race for driver points in that series (2011–present), races in any previous season.

Ank Racing

it's 7 now.
Eligibility. Drivers must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to run for or receive the Rookie of the Year award. Must have run no more than five (prior to 2001) or seven (2001–present), and have been declared to race for driver points in that series (2011–present), races in any previous season.
Just saw on Twitter ,someone asked Pockrass and he said basically it is really up to NASCAR! Said case by case / that was 2days ago on twitter

Last edited:

shaqking

something happen to my lineup and it looks like this. Blaney in this league is in a but somehow he is in b, I have two harvicks that is in a, and the 17, 10 are my choices in c and they should be in b. My original starting lineup was 4,48,10 and 41. Here is screenshot of the lineup. What should i do?

Attachments

• speedzone22.PNG
    speedzone22.PNG
    141.9 KB · Views: 3

crashthe24

Staff member
something happen to my lineup and it looks like this. Blaney in this league is in a but somehow he is in b, I have two harvicks that is in a, and the 17, 10 are my choices in c and they should be in b. My original starting lineup was 4,48,10 and 41. Here is screenshot of the lineup. What should i do?

as always, darren needs to know the league id# and and your team name.
put your starting lineup on here before the race starts or there isn't much he can do.
i'll text him to look into your post once you have put you correct info. on here before race time.