problems? please read this.

crashthe24

Staff member
we are now BEGGING people to spend an extra couple of seconds looking for their answers instead of just posting "help, it's not here"
we've got people posting in 4 different threads with issues and we (basically me, because Darren doesn't read the boards nearly as much as me) can't keep track of issues with them spread over all the different threads. we are spending tons of time trying to be mind readers on what some of the questions even mean. then many of the things exist and people won't take an extra few seconds to finds them on their own.
we are here to help, but i never took mind reading in college, so i can't ask Darren to fix something if we can't even figure out what you're asking.
so with that in mind...

on the DGG site, al the way on the bottom of the home page, there is a "contact me" link that opens up to this...

1. Home
  2. Contact Me

Contact Me​

In an effort to answer all the emails I get through this form, please help me help you.

1. Have you looked at the Frequently Asked Questions?
  2. Have you looked at the Development Roadmap?
  3. Have you 'looked' for your answer on the page causing you the question?
  4. Is there a chance that you are not the first, but more than likely the 21st person to tell me, "Not sure if you know but...?" (Chances are I do know. Give it a minute.)
  5. Is your question not really a question, but it's a suggestion? Then use the Suggestion Box

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
bump...
like the case of the "lucky dog" -- in the development roadmap it says under not started yet...,
Decide if it will be an available option this year and set in Roadmap if it is.
so i'm thinking he's still deciding if he's even going to have it as an option this year, while you guys are asking "when is going to be in my league."
Darren hardly ever reads the forums. that's why he has moderators who get paid zero dollars to look at problems and see who is blowing off steam.
then we have to be mind readers on some things and some we just figure some people don't read thru the info. already there.
as always, refer to post #1 of this thread.
oh by the way, i know as a commish you don't want to have do any work for the lucky dog, but geezus, i just set a timer on my phone, went thru and copied and pasted the results into a google spreadsheet for my league and did a sort function to eliminate the bottom score from each player.
now it's set up for the rest of the segment or year. took me a whole freeking 11 minutes.
you guys have spent 11 minutes figuring out what you're going to say just to complain about it and then post it on a board that Darren almost never reads.

bump...
like the case of the "lucky dog" -- in the development roadmap it says under not started yet...,
Decide if it will be an available option this year and set in Roadmap if it is.
so i'm thinking he's still deciding if he's even going to have it as an option this year, while you guys are asking "when is going to be in my league."
Darren hardly ever reads the forums. that's why he has moderators who get paid zero dollars to look at problems and see who is blowing off steam.
then we have to be mind readers on some things and some we just figure some people don't read thru the info. already there.
as always, refer to post #1 of this thread.
oh by the way, i know as a commish you don't want to have do any work for the lucky dog, but geezus, i just set a timer on my phone, went thru and copied and pasted the results into a google spreadsheet for my league and did a sort function to eliminate the bottom score from each player.
now it's set up for the rest of the segment or year. took me a whole freeking 11 minutes.
you guys have spent 11 minutes figuring out what you're going to say just to complain about it and then post it on a board that Darren almost never reads.
how do you share that with your league then? do it each week and have an email thread for all the teams to provide Lucky Dog standings throughout each segment?