Pritzis Pick 3 ...Public League #2528...WIN VINTAGE NASCAR JACKETS (FREE)

Pritzi

Just formed league today & its my first time ever having my own league where I run my fun contests .

FREE LEAGUE TO WIN VINTAGE NASCAR JACKETS...
(MOSTLY EARNHARDT & JR. BUT HAVE SOME OTHERS TOO)

SIMPLE RULES IN SIMPLE OLD YAHOO FORMAT....WIN THE LEAGUE, WIN A JACKET OF YOUR CHOICE

PLAY THE PICK 3 CONTEST THROUGHOUT THE SEASON & TOP 3 WINNERS WIN A JACKET OF THEIR CHOICE

HAVE OVER 40 JACKETS TO CHOOSE FROM & OTHER PRIZES AS WELL

LEAGUE IS DESIGNED FOR FUN...WE CANT ALL WIN A LEAGUE BUT YOU CAN PLAY IN A CONTEST WHICH ONLY REQUIRES GUESSING A WIN A PRIZE

Pritzi

Pritzis Pick 3 ....League #2528

this is how Pick 3 contest works : usually every week I will pull 3 numbers out of thin air and you have to guess who will finish there. For example….for Fontana race Pick 3 is who will finish 5th, 10th & 20th place . TeamA (example) posts 5th place Harvick, 10th place Kurt Busch & 20th place Kyle Busch. Scoring is closest without going over. lets say Harvick places 5th....exact match. Anyone who picked Harvick gets 10 points for the exact match. 10th place was won by Chase & nobody picked him so I look for the closest finish to 10th with out going over ....reference above example of Team A . Kurt B finished 9....so Kurt B is closest without going over & anyone who picked Kurt B is awarded 5 points. 20th place was won by Logano and someone in the entire Pick 3 contest picked Logano to finish 20th so the person TeamA in example above who picked Kyle B gets a 0 (zero) . so the example above gets a total of 15 points awarded for that race ....and the points carry through out the season ....anybody can win this contest ...the key to winning is playing & win enough points, and you can win a jacket or other prizes I have to pick from……Turns out I have a few people interested in my Dale Earnhart very vintage lunch box …..I also even have Dale Earnhardt stamps ….you guys can pick what you want but I do have plenty of Jr. stuff as well as other drivers too

ALSO...since it is hard to pick winners in the PICK 3 contest , I always throw something in the Pick 3 contest for extra credit/Bonus. For example : Receive 3 points extra credit for posting the best race you ever went to or watch & explain why you loved it so much
Its just extra credit but Ive known people to win a prize by consistently doing the extra credit .....its all for fun & I come up with lots of ways to win ..

its just suppose to be a fun FREE league with many ways to win…you can win stuff by winning the league or win by playing in a contest …

Pritzi

Hidden Easter Eggs so far ....​

I love me some Harry Gant , Mr. September , #33.....so 3 cheers for Harry makes 99...99 points ...so if you have a driver finish in the 33rd spot on your roster dont cuss at the TV because you just won 99 points .....

Also, Bubba & Stenhouse won't see an ounce of love on the B-List but on the C-list, they are bound to be picked ....so I put them there

Pritzi

Bump....they say the only freedom you have is on the road
Tomorrow we get to see the bad boys show up to play !!!

Pritzi

Not long after posting Turn The Page... SOA.... this happened ..... crazy
They will be talking about this forever .....

CheckeredPast

Hidden Easter Eggs so far ....​

I love me some Harry Gant , Mr. September , #33.....so 3 cheers for Harry makes 99...99 points ...so if you have a driver finish in the 33rd spot on your roster dont cuss at the TV because you just won 99 points .....

Also, Bubba & Stenhouse won't see an ounce of love on the B-List but on the C-list, they are bound to be picked ....so I put them there
Pritzi,do you really think Briscoe is going to be a heavier hitter in the b list? Stenchhouse I understand.
Briscoe was in a ride with an established team,Wallace in a new car with a brand new organization.
Wins - Wallace 1,Briscoe 0
Top 5's- Wallace 3,Briscoe 0
Segment Points - Wallace 2,Briscoe 0
Not to mention Jordan and Hamlin spent no expense to put a 2nd team on the track and put a proven veteran driver behind the wheel to tutor Wallace. He will learn a lot from Kurt this year.

Last edited:

Pritzi

Pritzi,do you really think Briscoe is going to be a heavier hitter in the b list? Stenchhouse I understand.
Briscoe was in a ride with an established team,Wallace in a new car with a brand new organization.
Wins - Wallace 1,Briscoe 0
Top 5's- Wallace 3,Briscoe 0
Segment Points - Wallace 2,Briscoe 0
Not to mention Jordan and Hamlin spent no expense to put a 2nd team on the track and put a proven veteran driver behind the wheel to tutor Wallace. He will learn a lot from Kurt this year.

YES, i do......

i put Bubba & stenhouse in the C list just to give a little bit more oomph to the c-list . It was really a gift for the C-list. But, in the scheme of things, in picking b-drivers, with all the talent there to begin with, Bubba is not likely to be picked when there are so many others drivers to activate who have proven track results. But he does drive well & would be a great addition . Stenhouse is also an excellent pick in a C-list category . I also placed them there based off of 2021 standings....Bubba finished 21st & Stenhouse #22......Chase Briscoe finished #23 (ironically Bubba's number).....but I feel that Chase B could heat up in the Summer in the #14 just like Smoke was legendary for .....all you have to do is look at how Chase performed in Xfinity to see that pattern ...and if that wasn't enough, Stewart & Chase are connected through World of Outlaws ...I think he could break out this year... Chase better break out because we all know Tony wanted Kyle Larson in the #14 but couldn't get him & tony made no bones about how he felt about Larson being the best driver he has ever seen ...Tony went so far as to strategically place a larson die cast in his trailer while watching the races ......Read between the lines & Tony just made Chase B jealous of Larson.....think about it....CHASE will want to BEAT LARSON to get the approval of TONY....if Chase can keep up with Larson, and in Tony's equipment he can, Chase just turned into excellent B-Lister ....TONY isn't stupid, he is playing mind games with Chase.....If I didn't know any better, Id say Tony just gave Chase "Daddy Issues" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...think about it ;)