Postseason news with Drivers & Cup cars

ZL1 Motorsports

PETTY GMS MOTORSPORTS
Ty Dillon driving the 42 car Eric Jones driving the 43 car for 2022.
That could be a couple of good C pics for next year Don't know if Eric Jones will stay as a B pic he might be back as a C pic we'll see.?

dandr

Chad@MrFantasyNASCAR·Nov 27
Driver Group Game 2022 Projected Groups Here are my groups for the 2022 season. I typically take a lot of heat for my picks, but they have been 100% correct the last two seasons. Remember, you can customize your own groups. *PPR is Points Per Race in 2021

FFOkx5OXwAcEFTZ

Rusty

Driver Group Game 2022 Projected Groups Here are my groups for the 2022 season. I typically take a lot of heat for my picks, but they have been 100% correct the last two seasons. Remember, you can customize your own groups. *PPR is Points Per Race in 2021

FFOkx5OXwAcEFTZ
Chad should maybe change his name from Mr. Fantasy Nascar to Captain Obvious! Those group lineups are based totally on the points scored last season with the exception of DiBene who so far doesn't have a ride. I'm expecting a very different season in 2022 with a completely new car and practice/qualifying reinstated. We could wind up with some B or C drivers outperforming the A drivers.

dandr

Chad should maybe change his name from Mr. Fantasy Nascar to Captain Obvious! Those group lineups are based totally on the points scored last season with the exception of DiBene who so far doesn't have a ride. I'm expecting a very different season in 2022 with a completely new car and practice/qualifying reinstated. We could wind up with some B or C drivers outperforming the A drivers.
I Agree !!

ZL1 Motorsports

FFOkx5OXwAcEFTZ
Thank you dandr,
This was the news I was looking forward to just to see how much a b and c groups were going to change for 2022.! 👍

ZL1 Motorsports

Crashthe24,
Got a question for you do you know if Darren's going to shut down the DGG league to make improvements like he has over the last couple of years to this site.?

crashthe24

Staff member
Crashthe24,
Got a question for you do you know if Darren's going to shut down the DGG league to make improvements like he has over the last couple of years to this site.?
sounds like he'll keep the forum up (this site) with no downtime.
the DGG game, he's thinking of adding a truck game version so the site will need maintenance for updates.
don't know when that'll be.
if you want to download data or print out stuff, i'd do it soon just in case the updates go sideways and the site is down awhile.