Pocono race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

The playoff field is regular-season champ and then 15 drivers based on number of wins w/ties broken by points.
So drivers with 2 wins are good.
Right now with 1 win, Briscoe is lowest: Cindric +24, KuBusch +20, Suarez +14, Reddick +9, Briscoe -9

crashthe24

Staff member

FRIDAY, JULY 22​

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
4:30 p.m. ETPractice
FS1
5 p.m. ETQualifying
FS1

SATURDAY, JULY 23​

12 p.m. ETCRC Brakleen 150
FOX

MRN

SiriusXM

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member

SATURDAY, JULY 23​

NASCAR Xfinity Series
9:35 a.m. ETPractice
USA

NBC Sports Live
NASCAR Xfinity Series
10:05 a.m. ETQualifying
USA

NBC Sports Live
NASCAR Xfinity Series
5 p.m. ETExplore the Pocono Mountains 225
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member

SATURDAY, JULY 23​

NASCAR Cup Series
2:35 p.m. ETPractice
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM
NASCAR Cup Series
3:20 p.m. ETQualifying
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM

SUNDAY, JULY 24​

NASCAR Cup Series
3 p.m. ETM&M's Fan Appreciation 400
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
Radioactive Pocono...
Double header weekend in 2021.
Bowman beats Larson who blows a tire on the final lap.
Kyle Busch takes the Sunday race.

Rusty

Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

The playoff field is regular-season champ and then 15 drivers based on number of wins w/ties broken by points.
So drivers with 2 wins are good.
Right now with 1 win, Briscoe is lowest: Cindric +24, KuBusch +20, Suarez +14, Reddick +9, Briscoe -9
Crazy! So since Elliott is the probable regular season champ but he has 3 wins and is in anyway, I'm assuming that regular season champ space is open. That leaves 2 spots available for non-winners right now but with 6 races to go there's plenty of time for 2 new winners. This is a crazy system where a driver could luck into a win in a rain shortened race and thus make the playoffs while someone with gobs of points but no wins does not.

crashthe24

Staff member
Crazy! So since Elliott is the probable regular season champ but he has 3 wins and is in anyway, I'm assuming that regular season champ space is open. That leaves 2 spots available for non-winners right now but with 6 races to go there's plenty of time for 2 new winners. This is a crazy system where a driver could luck into a win in a rain shortened race and thus make the playoffs while someone with gobs of points but no wins does not.
if denny hamlin didn't have 2 wins, but only had 1, he'd be on the bottom of the list because he's having such a bad points year.
wouldn't that be weird.
i'd hate to have 16 winners and have blaney and truex miss the playoffs being in the top 4 in points.
even harvick is in 9th for points and doesn't have much of a shot unless he wins in.

Rusty

Nascar has lap averages on the practice page. Just click Practice 1 and then Lap Averages.

ZL1 Motorsports

Kurt Busch is out for this race in Pocono ty Gibbs is stepping into his car.! So if you keep Kurt Busch will you receive the points from Ty Gibbs.? Don't even know if I want to take a chance on that probably move on to another driver.!

crashthe24

Staff member
Kurt Busch is out for this race in Pocono ty Gibbs is stepping into his car.! So if you keep Kurt Busch will you receive the points from Ty Gibbs.? Don't even know if I want to take a chance on that probably move on to another driver.!
just a reminder, if you leave kurt busch on your roster you will get ty gibbs points, but you will get charged with a kurt start based on the rules.

cousinsrm

just a reminder, if you leave kurt busch on your roster you will get ty gibbs points, but you will get charged with a kurt start based on the rules.
Dumb. If a team were dumb enough to keep him in their lineups due to not paying attention.... then they should only get the qualifying points. 😡. Vegas cancelled all bets involving him. I don't think his points should count.

crashthe24

Staff member
for people who never read the default rules of the game on the DGG site, here's what it says...

Substitute Drivers​

If a driver on your locked roster gets substituted with another driver you will still earn the points they earn. The original driver will be charged with a start.

If a driver replaces another driver in his normal vehicle for one or more races, the replacement driver (who could be in a driver group different from the original driver) must be selected for your team entry and will incur a driver usage.