Phoenix Championship race thread...

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Interesting, bet Nascar's not going to like this statement from Newman......

Jeff Gluck

Ryan Newman on Next Gen car: "I still haven't been shown the data of if it's safe or not. I don't feel it's safe."

Says after a 20-plus-year career and having two daughters, he doesn't want to go jump into a car he doesn't feel is safe just for the fun of it.

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
the fate of my DGG top 100 is in the hands of a man named Bubba... D'OH
starters -- ELLIOT / LARSON / ALMIROLA / WALLACE
bench -- hamlin / dibenn / dillon / suarez
wish id have saved a chastain for C

Last edited:

Ank Racing

Interesting, bet Nascar's not going to like this statement from Newman......

Jeff Gluck

Ryan Newman on Next Gen car: "I still haven't been shown the data of if it's safe or not. I don't feel it's safe."

Says after a 20-plus-year career and having two daughters, he doesn't want to go jump into a car he doesn't feel is safe just for the fun of it.
The truth hurts sometimes!

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·48s

Cup championship race about to go green.
Stages 75-115-122 (312 laps),
8 sets + qual set,
fuel 92-98 laps.
Pit Road Speed: 45 MPH
Bilicki and Hill to the rear for unapproved adjustments.
Temps in 80s for race.
0% rain.
NBC MRN.

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
and now the end is near, and so i face my final curtain...

1sr larson / 5th elliot / 6th almirola / 39th wallace for a 325 point day...

My Full Season Summary
  • Season Rank: 44th
  • Season Points: 10,342
  • Season Points Back: -340

Full Season Points Standings​

dandr

and now the end is near, and so i face my final curtain...

1sr larson / 5th elliot / 6th almirola / 39th wallace for a 325 point day...

My Full Season Summary
  • Season Rank: 44th
  • Season Points: 10,342
  • Season Points Back: -340

Full Season Points Standings​

Congrats !!! 🎉 🎉 🎉

Motorhead55

Ended up w/ 308 by using the 19-5-24-23. Also cracked 10K in the DGG league. Which marks 5 straight years cracking the 10K mark. It use to be a high honor but idk it not what it use to be say 10 years ago. Guess as the sport get superior talent, the easier it is

Not gonna lie, I step back a lot from Fantasy NASCAR here in 2021. I stopped writing articles and I stopped doing research. Even more eye-opening, I really didn’t miss it that much. Might be it for me honestly. Not sure if I will play in 2022. We shall see. Happy Holidays and hopefully a great 2022 cheers

Ank Racing

Ended up w/ 308 by using the 19-5-24-23. Also cracked 10K in the DGG league. Which marks 5 straight years cracking the 10K mark. It use to be a high honor but idk it not what it use to be say 10 years ago. Guess as the sport get superior talent, the easier it is

Not gonna lie, I step back a lot from Fantasy NASCAR here in 2021. I stopped writing articles and I stopped doing research. Even more eye-opening, I really didn’t miss it that much. Might be it for me honestly. Not sure if I will play in 2022. We shall see. Happy Holidays and hopefully a great 2022 cheers
I hope you reconsider. I think we all need a break!