Phoenix Championship race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
so here we go to stay in the top 100 of DGG...
A - ELLIOT / HAMLIN - out of Truex
B - LARSON /ALMIROLA / DIBENN / DILLON - out of 18 / 48 / 24 / 20 / 1 - Dillon wins coin flip over Reddick
C - WALLACE / SUAREZ - out of Chastain / Stenhouse
we'll see how practice / qualifying / inspection shake out
let's go get'em one more time.

Rusty

Here's the FAQ page for trackpass.nascar, which may have been a functional entity on Nascar.com until NBC took it over. We had a login for trackpass.nascar. I'm really not sure anymore. Just wanted folks to be careful where they're placing their information and that THAT particular site IS NOT SECURE. If you want to pay for NBCSports Trackpass, just be careful what info you're giving out and make an effort that it is a secure site.. (y)

Something to think about though. If NBCSN isn't going to carry Nascar Races next year, USA Channel will be, will the NBCsports Trackpass even cover them at all anymore?
From what I've read, NBC will shut down NBCSN on January 1, 2022 and USA will become a combination sports and entertainment channel. Just guessing on my part but I'd think NBC would continue Trackpass as it seems they're drifting away from broadcasting Nascar programming on broadcast and cable TV and putting it on streaming channels. Guess we'll see next year.

Juneau4

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass
·
34m

Phoenix (ET) Today 11:05-11:55-Truck prac 4:05-4:55-Cup prac-NBCSN 5:05-Truck qual-FS1 6:05-6:55-Xfin prac-NBCstream/app 8:09-Truck race-FS1 Sat 12-1:30-ARCA prac/qual 3-ARCA race-Trackpass 5:35-Xfin qual-NBCstream/app 7-Cup qual-CNBC 8:46-Xfin race-NBCSN Sun 3:34-Cup race-NBC

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

Truex car failed twice. They will lose a crew member. Must pass on third time or else won’t post qualifying lap and must do pass-through on the start. Hamlin and Larson still going through for second time.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
iJqXk6hk_bigger.jpg

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck
Jeff Gluck@jeff_gluck

Update: Denny Hamlin’s car passes inspection on third attempt. All championship cars clear.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Jeff Gluck @jeff_gluck

Ryan Newman just held court with the media for more than 30 minutes. With no plans for next year, acknowledged tomorrow may be it. Still wants to race. And plans to do so. But maybe not Cup.