Next Gen Car Thread & Info....

ControlCar

Totally Agree

so I watched that video again
There is one shot of the driver side of blue Ford. I think I saw exhaust outlet on driver side. So instead of the exhaust collector only on R side of car, guessing that the difference in exhaust tone bc the car running true duel exhaust. Both exiting from R and L thru the rocker panels or skirts.
What y’all think????

im not a crap talker
But
I totally nailed this exhaust note difference.
From the Tweet above

ControlCar

Huh.
That under carriage ‘belly pan’ reminds me a whole bunch of the honorable Smokey Yunick67 Chevelle innovations.
saw show on the same way back….
‘And a lonely Chevy Chevelle on the pole surrounded but Fords and Chryslers” the narrator said.

stated on show but didn’t see anything on this link that the aerodynamics of a belly pan for faster top speed

Rusty

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
I'm liking that they have only 1 package for all but the super speedways. They ruined the racing at so many tracks with the high downforce concept and hopefully putting the car back in the hands of the driver will be a lot better. I guess we'll see!
Sounds like all past stats can be thrown out the window, guess we'll have to wait and see.....:unsure:

Rusty

Sounds like all past stats can be thrown out the window, guess we'll have to wait and see.....:unsure:
Wait and see will probably be the best approach. Some teams may catch onto the new car sooner than others. At least we will get a short practice session before each race next year that will hopefully show something.