XFINITY QUALIFYING 4:30 USA / NBC SPORTS APP

Saturday, June 22​

CUP SERIES Practice 12:35 USA / NBC SPORTS APP / PRN
CUP QUALIFYING 1:20 USA / NBC SPORTS APP / PRN
XFINITY RACE 3:30 USA / NBC SPORTS APP /PRN

Sunday, June 23​

CUP RACE 2:30 USA / NBC SPORTS APP / PRN

Juneau4

Stewart-Haas Racing will close at the end of the season, Gene Haas will remain part of both the NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series divisions moving forward.

Haas announced on Thursday that while three ownership charters will be sold, he is also keeping one and will remain in the Cup Series under the name, Haas Factory Team. In addition to the single charter, Haas Factory Team will also continue to operate a two-car Xfinity Series team, all under the existing Stewart-Haas shop in Kannapolis, North Carolina.

Front Row Motorsports has confirmed that it has purchased one of the charters.

“My commitment to motorsports hasn’t changed, just the scope of my involvement,” Haas said. “Operating a four-car Cup Series team has become too arduous but, at the same time, I still need a platform to promote Haas Automation and grow HaasTooling.com.

crashthe24

Staff member
These are Cup Practice results. 7 laps were the most laps gotten in.
Bell didn't get a full lap in before the rain came again.

1719082604590.png

Ank Racing

With the restraints NASCAR put on the drivers had to influence the outcome (— not sure my race selections would have done any better. ) There was no opportunity for pit strategy-drivers stuck with tires they didn’t want etc. It seemed more like a test session for WET weather tires. —- just my opion!

Ank Racing

Hard to believe that Kyle Busch’s last three short track finishes were 35-35-35
Gateway,Iowa and New Hampshire!
wonder if he is trying to get out of his contract or is their equipment that bad?
Austin D. 6-19-33

Rusty

Hard to believe that Kyle Busch’s last three short track finishes were 35-35-35
Gateway,Iowa and New Hampshire!
wonder if he is trying to get out of his contract or is their equipment that bad?
Austin D. 6-19-33
Jeff Burton suggested that Kyle is trying to make the car do stuff it can't do. It's obvious that the equipment isn't competitive.

Rusty

With the restraints NASCAR put on the drivers had to influence the outcome (— not sure my race selections would have done any better. ) There was no opportunity for pit strategy-drivers stuck with tires they didn’t want etc. It seemed more like a test session for WET weather tires. —- just my opion!
I think every fan would agree that the teams should make the decision whether to use slicks or wet tires. Mandating what tires and non-competitive pit stops doesn't allow for competition among the teams.