NASCAR CUP 2024

Rollbars

THIS IS A MONEY LEAGUE.​

Entry of $50 for 100% payback. Places paid is depending on entries. Last year it was 4 places with 26 entries. 30 entries would pay 5.

In addition you have the option of playing for a win each week. This would cost $1 per race $36 total. Amount winning each week depends on how many entries we have. Example: 30 entries would win $30 for a win each week. Last year their was 24.

Playing both is $86.

Please pay by the start of Daytona 500. If you have a issues with this please contact me, I will be happy to work with you.

PAYOUT!

Spring Segment $50

Summer Segment $50

Playoff Segment $50

Season High Score $50

Remaining money will be paid 4 places. 5 if we reach 30 entries.

Public League​

LEAGUE ID: 212 Pasword: not required​

Last edited:

THIS IS A MONEY LEAGUE. ENTRY OF $50 FOR 100% PAYBACK. SEGMENTS AND PLACES PAID IS DEPENDING ON ENTRIES.​

IN ADDITION YOU HAVE AN OPTION OF PLAYING FOR A WIN EACH WEEK. THIS WOULD COST $1 PER RACE $36 TOTAL. AMOUNT WINNING EACH WEEK DEPENDS ON HOW MANY ENTRIES WE HAVE. EXAMPLE: 30 ENTRIES WOULD WIN $30 FOR A WIN EACH WEEK.​

ID: 212 Pasword: daytona (all lower case)​

You based out of Florida?

I want to fully understand your payouts. I see the option, how are the payouts without the option. My league has a 4 player to 1 player paying position ratio payout for the full season on total points and high point total at the end of each segment pays $50.00. Also, any of your members can join #163 Restrictor Plates Suck based out of Ky. Password is given out on request if interested in joining.

Rollbars

I want to fully understand your payouts. I see the option, how are the payouts without the option. My league has a 4 player to 1 player paying position ratio payout for the full season on total points and high point total at the end of each segment pays $50.00. Also, any of your members can join #163 Restrictor Plates Suck based out of Ky. Password is given out on request if interested in joining.
Last year we had 28 teams and the payout was 500, 375, 250 and 125. 4 places. $50 each segment. There were 24 teams in the weekly high score pot paying 24 per race win. I am in too many leagues to play another.