Nascar Bracketology 2022

CheckeredPast

Is now open to the public. This a free "Full Season League" with a game within the game. We have 2 champions every year. A League Champion and a Bracketier of the Year. I award my players for their participation as often as I can. There are track record setter awards,and since there are a handful of new tracks this year some will be setting the standard. Track record breaker awards,since this is year 4 many previous record scores could easily fall. Awards for a league win and not 1 but 3 segment trophies in gold,silver,and bronze. There's nothing easy about finishing in the top 3 in a segment out of 64,and there's more. In the end we will crown a "League Champion". It's even harder to beat 63 other players over the coarse of 36 races.
Bracketology is a game within the game. There will be a "Bracketier of the Year". Much like the NCAA tournament we take 64 teams and divide them into 4 regions of 16 teams in each. Once the league is full and brackets are set you will take on an opponent within your bracket for the right to move on to the next round. Unlike the NCAA tournament you are not 1 and done here.
The round of 64 is a best of 9 series. Move on and
The round of 32 is a best of 9 series. Advance and
The Sweet 16 is another best of 9 series. Make it and
The Elite 8 is a best of 7 series. At that point each region will send a representative to
The Final 4 where 2 separate 1 on 1 H2H match ups @ Martinsville will determine who makes it to Phoenix for the right to call themselves the 2022 "Bracketier of the Year".
I can't stress enough that this is a Full Season League(no 1 is ever eliminated). The fact is after 9 races 1/2 the league will be out of bracket play and by the midway point 3/4 of the league will be out of bracket play. I myself was bounced in the round of 32 in 2019,but I went on to be the League Champion. Last year another player did the same. We have a great active group. There are only 4 spots available this year. If you care to or dare to,come join us and see what we're all about.
ID 1457

Last edited:

Juneau4

It's a fun and great league to play in--every week is a challenge.
crashthe24 leagues ---- (y) (y) even if I can't win a 4 week trophy dash.:)

Juneau4

If I didn't know better I'd think you're just saying that because you're going to be the #1 seed in the Midwest this year. LMAO!
Welcome back guys,and good luck.
I laugh too that you seeded me #1. It has to be because everyone else lives elsewhere and not in the Midwest, I may be the only one that lives in that Region.:censored:

CheckeredPast

Thank you as well sir. We are a talkative bunch,and I'm proud of it. I love to get to know my players and want them to get to 1 another as well.
I've been in countless leagues over the years and have found the bigger the league the less personal they tend to be. The smaller the league the more players get to know each other. Call me greedy,but I want the best of both worlds. Last year I was in 9 leagues and our 214 threads were more than any 2 combined. With 49 returning players and 15 spots to fill,we're already up to 17 threads. Nascar Bracketology rocks,thanks to all of you.

CheckeredPast

And by the way Ank and crashthe24,there is already an award up for grabs today 1 week before the season kicks off.
A Bullseye Award will go to anyone that can pick the final score of each team in the Super Bowl tonight. Close is not a bullseye,you have to nail it.