Nascar Bracketology 2022

CheckeredPast

The league with a game within the game is back. This league crowns 2 champions every year. A League Champion and a Bracketier of the Year. Neither are easy to come by in a field of 64. There are many awards and trophies to be won along the way.
Bracket play is set up like the NCAA tournament itself. 64 teams divided into 4 regions. Then you face an opponent within your region,winner moves on to the next round. There is 1 difference however. You're not 1 and done here.
The Round of 64 is a best of 9 series
The Round of 32 is a best of 9 series
The Sweet 16 is a best of 9 series
The Elite 8 is a best of 7 series
At that point each regions winner will head to Martinsville in 2 individual H2H match ups with those 2 winners meeting @ Phoenix for right to become Bracketier of the Year.
There is as I said a League Champion as well. 1/2 of us will be out of bracket play after race #9,and 3/4s after race #18. No one is ever eliminated from this league.
2 of the last 3 League Champions came back and outscored everyone at the end of the year after losing in the Round of 32.
I've been blessed to find so many incredible players that just plain refuse to give up win,lose,or draw. Good year,I'm coming back to defend my title. Bad year,I'm coming back to prove it was a fluke and I'm better than that. Whatever the reason this 64 team league only has 4 spots available this year.
We have an active group,and a lot of fun along the way.
ID - 1457

CheckeredPast

He or she who hesitates has lost. It is a big league with a smaller league atmosphere where everyone gets to know one another.
Come find out why we were only looking for 4 new players yesterday,and just 2 more today. You won't be disappointed.

Ank Racing

👍👍👍👍👍👍
BTW—How about eliminating this “race” and start next week! LOL! Probably didn’t pick the right drivers out of the hat.

in any case , glad the NASCAR season is back. Practices too!