Michigan race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
most practice and qualifying are streaming on NBC sports streaming.

Bob Pockrass
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Michigan Sat 9:05—NBC web/app stream-Xfinity p&q
10:45-ARCA p&q
12:35-NBC web/app stream-Cup p&q
3:30-USA-Xfinity race (30-30-65)
6:30-MavTV/Flo-ARCA race (100)
Sun 3:00-USA-Cup race 45-75-80

Juneau4

Michigan radioactive...
Blaney wins in 2021.

Hey crash don't tell me who won last year. Tell me who is going to win this year. If you can't do that at least name the 2nd, 21 24th and 32nd place finishers. ;) I appreciate all you do on this site-have a good week, 🏒⛸️

crashthe24

Staff member
Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

Doing some research and saw this stat from our friends at Racing Insights when it comes to Michigan:
In the last nine Michigan races, no driver has got his first win of the season (in other words, the last nine Michigan winners already had a win earlier in the year).

ncskywarn

CONFIRMED: Kurt Busch still did not clear concussion protocols. WILL NOT be driving at Michigan Ty Gibbs will be driving the #45 car.

crashthe24

Staff member
Though Busch will now miss his third race of 2022, he has been granted a waiver to compete for the championship if he qualifies for the 16-driver playoff field. In current playoff standing, he is locked in by virtue of his win in May at Kansas Speedway.

Busch will be evaluated further to determine if he is fit to race in next Sunday’s action at Richmond Raceway.

Ank Racing

most practice and qualifying are streaming on NBC sports streaming.

Bob Pockrass
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Michigan Sat 9:05—NBC web/app stream-Xfinity p&q
10:45-ARCA p&q
12:35-NBC web/app stream-Cup p&q
3:30-USA-Xfinity race (30-30-65)
6:30-MavTV/Flo-ARCA race (100)
Sun 3:00-USA-Cup race 45-75-80
Is anyone besides me having trouble signing on to the streaming of nascar xfinity / Cup practice & qualifying? I tried to sign on for the Xfinity series just to make sure it was available. I got an error message. I call the support #. I was told a lot of people were having the same issue . I was advised to send an email. I was also told I could watch on USA! NOT TRUE,!— Golf'! And soccer coming up!

crashthe24

Staff member
Is anyone besides me having trouble signing on to the streaming of nascar xfinity / Cup practice & qualifying? I tried to sign on for the Xfinity series just to make sure it was available. I got an error message. I call the support #. I was told a lot of people were having the same issue . I was advised to send an email. I was also told I could watch on USA! NOT TRUE,!— Golf'! And soccer coming up!

mrn.com is motor racing network.
listening live to practice right now.

crashthe24

Staff member
womens open golf and opening weekend of english premier soccer.
not a chance NBC cares about nascar practice.
we'll get bumped by notre dame football overtime one of these days.

crashthe24

Staff member
uncle bob's picks...
Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

Pick for Cup race today at Michigan: Kyle Busch ...
top-5: KyBusch Hamlin Elliott Reddick Wallace ... longshot: Cindric.
Today 12:30-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay 2:30-USA-Prerace 3:17-USA-Cup race
stages 45-75-80, 7 sets, fuel 44-47 NWS: 80s, rain: 50% No lights; sundown 8:49p ET

Juneau4

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass
·
46m

NASCAR has moved up the green flag to 3:01 ET with the threat of rain later today.
Quote Tweet

zL_Icveg_mini.jpg

NASCAR

@NASCAR
· 45m
UPDATE: The green flag for today's race at @MISpeedway has been moved up to 3:01 PM ET on @USA_Network, @MRNRadio and @SiriusXMNASCAR.

Juneau4

With finishes of 26,29,36 and 37--I don't think I'm going to advance my position in any league. On the bright side, most of the pain happened in the first 2 stages so it wasn't a slow torture. Give it another try at Richmond. Have a good week all. :) :coffee:

Sleestak

With finishes of 26,29,36 and 37--I don't think I'm going to advance my position in any league. On the bright side, most of the pain happened in the first 2 stages so it wasn't a slow torture. Give it another try at Richmond. Have a good week all. :) :coffee:
Right before the last green flag pit cycle I was running 1,2,3,4 with the JGR and trackhouse cars ... ended up 3, 24,25,26.

Ank Racing

I’m right there with you. Lowest possible scores in most leagues! UGH! Ready to leave Michigan behind! The worst part is using good drivers (picks) to get awful scores.🥲😢😥😓

Juneau4

I’m right there with you. Lowest possible scores in most leagues! UGH! Ready to leave Michigan behind! The worst part is using good drivers (picks) to get awful scores.🥲😢😥😓
I think I should have set a new track record for the lowest score in the Bracket league with my 136. Just think Ank, if we would have been playing each other you would have won with your 166 and our drivers are all winners and in the play off. :giggle:

crashthe24

Staff member
because i was in "save mode" i had hamlin / logano / reddick / jones (was gonna save a reddick and forgot so of course he blew an engine.)
anyway, i squeaked out 346 point day in DGG on a "save roster" so i'm thrilled.
let's run michigan every week. LOL
good luck next week folks.

Ank Racing

I think I should have set a new track record for the lowest score in the Bracket league with my 136. Just think Ank, if we would have been playing each other you would have won with your 166 and our drivers are all winners and in the play off. :giggle:
Juneau4, LOL! If that were only so! Instead , we both lost some good picks.
However, we still have a chance to recover. On to Richmond! BTW— Good luck this week!