2 p.m. ETXfinity 500
NBC

NBC Sports Live

MRN

TSN

crashthe24

Staff member

@bobpockrass
Bowman Gray test Tuesday with Next Gen is closed to public. One car. Tony Stewart to do Goodyear test in the morning.
DaleJr and Clint Bowyer will take some laps in afternoon in an event that will be be open to media.
Intent is to determine tire for Clash at LA Memorial Coliseum.

crashthe24

Staff member
got 2 hamlin starts left and only 1 elliot so ill save the elliot for next week.
hamlin should get me a top 5.
going with Kurt Bu. this week instead of phoenix (1 left) and Matty Dibenn. should get me a top 15 or better.
got 1 larson left but emptied the tank on the 18/24/48/20
larson gets the phoenix start and ill use 3 lower grade B's and hope practice and qualifying is good for 1 of them.
have a stenhouse left and he's ok here. no boat anchors please.
what's everyone else thinking?

CheckeredPast

got 2 hamlin starts left and only 1 elliot so ill save the elliot for next week.
hamlin should get me a top 5.
going with Kurt Bu. this week instead of phoenix (1 left) and Matty Dibenn. should get me a top 15 or better.
got 1 larson left but emptied the tank on the 18/24/48/20
larson gets the phoenix start and ill use 3 lower grade B's and hope practice and qualifying is good for 1 of them.
have a stenhouse left and he's ok here. no boat anchors please.
what's everyone else thinking?
Lucky you Russell,I'm out of Larson starts,as I imagine most people are. Only 1 Hamlin and Kyle Busch left,saving them for Phx.
Mixed bag this week,too many leagues with driver pools all over the place. Definitely burning my last KuBu in the somewhat (normal) leagues. lol
Probably just burn a couple of Bubba starts here at the end,lick my wounds and come back with a vengeance next Feb. Easily the worst year I've had in our 4 years here in DGG.
Good luck brother! 3rd in the segment and 5th in the overall in Bracketology with 2 races to go. With the size of the league,that's pretty damn good man. Hope you're feeling a lot better these days. Take care,Richard

dandr

Hamlin’s team pushes car to garage for more adjustments after failing second time. Will drop to rear for race. Must pass on third time through or else it is a pass-through.

Denny Hamlin is the only playoff car that didn’t pass inspection on first or second try.

Hamlin so far the only car to fail on second time. Ware, Houff and Hill cars still need to go through on a second time and then Hamlin needs to go through for third time. Everyone else is good.

Hamlin good on third time. He is only driver to the rear for 2x tech failure. Body issue on first failure. Rear alignment on second failure.

Last edited:

Argonaut

I'm going with 19, 1, 20, 42.
I don't feel great about the 1 given his past statements about hating Mville, but maybe his recent results have brought about a change of heart. Here's hoping so - leading my league by 29 pts coming down to the last 2 races.

dandr

Martinsville Race details:
Green Flag: 2:12pm/et NBC, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio
500 laps / 263 miles
Competition Caution: Lap 60
Stages: 130/ 260 / 500
Average time of race: 3:33:03
Pit road speed: 30 mph
Caution car speed: 35 mph
fuel window ~ 170 laps
9 sets tires,

Sleestak

In consideration of starts available and running the 5 & 18 for sure next week:

19 - 48 - 20 - 23 two teams
12 - 48 - 24 - 23 one team

crashthe24

Staff member

sing it Mary...

survive and advance... 3 of 4 years in DGG above 10,000 points (last year stunk)

finished in Top 100 of DGG in 2018 / top 200 in 2019 / hoping to survive week 36 with elliot / hamlin / larson start left
let's go get'em at Phpenix

My Full Season Summary​

• Season Rank: 70th
  • Season Points: 10,017
  • Season Points Back: -354