March Madness & April Absurdities

NASCARita

Bonus Basketball Busts Brackets

Very first game and all brackets become a dumpster fire
But it is better than last year when it was just canceled
WTG ... BAYLOR ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

NASCARita

OMG !!! Another upset ! Today has been unbelievable.....

The Mean Green Wrecking Machine just broke in for the first time ever... Dallas will be going crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ EE096817-80F3-452E-B82D-633230C6459F.jpeg

NASCARita

And in come Rutgers after 38 years!!! ..... never seen anything like this before . Best March Madness ever88860B96-4420-40F9-984B-26D320E04889.jpeg

NASCARita

A #2,#3,and two #4s out in the 1st two days. Awesome baby! lmao

it has been awesome. Friday had to be one of the best days for me ever watching college ball....after it got canceled last year, Madness came back with reinforcements & didnโ€™t disappoint ....

NASCARita

And along came Houston ..... EPIC
Sweet 16 has never been so good.... anybody want to make predictions on the Elite Eight ?

And Jarraeu just took that awful hip blow & does this ! He shouted after the game to his mom in the stands โ€œ I told you I was beast.... donโ€™t worry Mom , I have a week to rest โ€œ ๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ .... epic

NASCARita

And the Beavers continue the Madness ... with an upset against Oklahoma
Beavers move on to Sweet 16 .... first time since 1980 .... this is crazy

2A2FC948-7EC3-4FD5-BC1D-E3E1858CD4A6.jpeg

NASCARita

Not thinking anything bad. Oral and beavers, I see or think nothing but good, let alone beavers riding cowboys hard. Yee haw, I be a cowboy tonight! I can live with a busted bracket.

it just happened.... the Beavers overtook the Cowboys
All the commentators are just in disbelief with all the upsets & are slap happy ... and we still have another day

NASCARita

I'm just not going there. Tonight anyway. lol

It just brings back great memories of the laughs we all had on yahoo... 10 years for me alone. Itโ€™s all in good fun for silly laughs. The play on words were great & the much needed laughs were always waiting for those that needed them . It was always โ€œ who got the Pole โ€œ threads that would have tears running down my face ( and the set your rooster ) you knew it was going to be a great week if Johnson got it for 10 but the one I think I remember the most is when Danica got the pole in Daytona ..... people posting stuff like โ€œDanica, get down off that Pole โ€œ .... bless her heart , it was her first NASCAR race & the entire board went south with it ..... it was great

I think after 2020, we could stand to see some of that humor out here .... JMO