Light The Fire And Kick The Tires-$100 League- (id #246)

Wildfire Motor Sports

I am so happy we are soon back to the tracks.
We are a league that has been active every year since 2008 in the old Yahoo site. Please join our league for the 2024 season. We pay out the entire entry fee amounts received in winnings for our members. First place is typically a winner of $1000 and then we pay the other top teams according to how many entry fee receipts are provided. Of course the more members we have the larger the payouts. Please join us for another season of competition. Please contact our commissioner at cole_bishop2008@yahoo.com for answers to any questions you may have.

Wildfire Motor Sports

The commissioner is in Bristol Tennessee. However, we have been active yearly since 2008 so we have league members from all over the United States. Just out of curiosity, why do you ask?

The commissioner is in Bristol Tennessee. However, we have been active yearly since 2008 so we have league members from all over the United States. Just out of curiosity, why do you ask?
The team I'm with is in Kentucky and I thought I would play another group with mine just to see how I stack up. I am just a little cautious when joining a team and want to make sure it's not based out of the states.