League name change

ncskywarn

How do I change the name of a private league I am the commissioner of? I've always used the current year in the league name. However with the new layout I don't see an option to be able to change it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

ncskywarn

it says "soft launch" on the main page. lots of kinks being worked out still. site's not ready for prime time yet.
Thanks for the update crashthe24. I'll keep an eye open as too when I'll be able to update/change it. Looking forward to another great season. :)

crashthe24

Staff member
Thanks for the update crashthe24. I'll keep an eye open as too when I'll be able to update/change it. Looking forward to another great season. :)
darren knows about it. you don't have to start a new league. he's worked so hard just to get the doors open, he's gonna need a day or two to relax, and look over the issues we find.

crashthe24

Staff member
How do I change the name of a private league I am the commissioner of? I've always used the current year in the league name. However with the new layout I don't see an option to be able to change it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
as a commish, you an now change your league name from (2022 something something) to 2023 something.
from your league page click about button (the 2nd header) not the about on top header of page.
click league rules >> then additional options
you'll find all of your scoring points and driver options in that area too.

ncskywarn

as a commish, you an now change your league name from (2022 something something) to 2023 something.
from your league page click about button (the 2nd header) not the about on top header of page.
click league rules >> then additional options
you'll find all of your scoring points and driver options in that area too.
Awesome thank you. :)