Las Vegas race thread

Rusty

I think most people believe Larsen has better equipment,but I expect both to do well. Until last year, Kurt had bad luck at his home track
If I remember correctly, Kurt won last year because he had not yet pitted when there was a late caution. Thus the leaders were all a lap down when the caution came out and he took the lead after pitting under caution. He kept the lead and won. He didn't necessarily have the best car but he was in the right place at the right time.

Rusty

We all saw which teams were strong last week, but Homestead and Vegas are way different animals. Question is ... which teams nail the sim this week? 🤓
Right. At Homestead the track changed drastically and some teams couldn't adjust the car to keep up with the track (Penske, especially). That factor shouldn't enter into the equation at Las Vegas.

Sleestak

Right. At Homestead the track changed drastically and some teams couldn't adjust the car to keep up with the track (Penske, especially). That factor shouldn't enter into the equation at Las Vegas.
More so to my point ... Homestead is tougher on tires, and has 2 symmetric ends while Vegas is a D shaped oval.

Juneau4

If Larson wrecks early today there won't be many 300+ scores. Me included. I think I've got 4 different A drivers and about the same for B&C.
I of the 10 different drivers I have picked may win, but then again-------I don't have Bubba.:oops:

Sleestak

I don't plan on running the 17 buuuuuut, he has finished in the top 20 in the last 6 Vegas races and was the man for the first half of the race last week.

Why am I not using him in my 8 start per driver league (asking myself)?