Known glitches get posted here.

crashthe24

Staff member
the coding ninja monkeys have been notified.
as i am just a humble forum moderator and not a coder, i just pass along info.
patience if possible.

crashthe24

Staff member
if everyone can check their scores this way...
from your league page, find the entry button towards the top toolbar.
click that and that page should have you on week 2 now.
click on week 1 and see if those scores are correct.
Darren thinks the scoring is actually correct at one level but displaying something wrong on the picks / scores and standings page. that'll help him figure it out quicker.
thanks.

cousinsrm

if everyone can check their scores this way...
from your league page, find the entry button towards the top toolbar.
click that and that page should have you on week 2 now.
click on week 1 and see if those scores are correct.
Darren thinks the scoring is actually correct at one level but displaying something wrong on the picks / scores and standings page. that'll help him figure it out quicker.
thanks.
It looks like the scores have corrected themselves when i go to the Picks/Scores tab. Using your steps you listed I was only able to see my scores which were correct in the first place. I think we are good now though. Here is a screenshot of the previous example i gave in my last comment. It is correct now.
1645467035648.png

crashthe24

Staff member
AS OF 2:15 PM EASTERN all should be good.
if not, post any more kinks and glitches so the super ninja coding monkeys can look into them.

Borohockey8

League ID 449. League name is I Like Beer. Utfootball has zero drivers selected, but swear they chose 4 drivers and showed me screen shots. They started Hamlin, Logano, Kesolowski, and McDowell. I am the commissioner of the league, so is there any way to enter this for me and help me out please? Thank you for everything!
Utfootball still has zero drivers selected on the website, but they sent me a screenshot of the 4 drivers mentioned above that they started. Is there anyway that you can input these drivers and scores for them in my league please?

crashthe24

Staff member
Utfootball still has zero drivers selected on the website, but they sent me a screenshot of the 4 drivers mentioned above that they started. Is there anyway that you can input these drivers and scores for them in my league please?
on the DGG game, there is a contact button on the left side tool bar towards the bottom.
you may have to go that way to let Darren know since it's a one person thing instead of a system failure.

Borohockey8

on the DGG game, there is a contact button on the left side tool bar towards the bottom.
you may have to go that way to let Darren know since it's a one person thing instead of a system failure.
I just did what you said, but in the past when I've done it that way, I have never received a reply back. Hope he can reply and hopefully fix the issue.

Wildfire Motor Sports

RNKTEAMA DRIVERA DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERC DRIVERC DRIVERPTS
1THEG0AT19Kyle Busch 10thLarson 3rdBowman 6thLogano 22ndKurt Busch 16thChastain 7thCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
2WildFireM…torSportsHarvick 11thKyle Busch 10thBowman 6thDillon 24thLogano 22ndByron 33rdCindric 12thCuster 30th0
3BluBallsHarvick 11thLarson 3rdBowman 6thDillon 24thReddick 26thByron 33rdCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
4MulliparElliott 4thBlaney 5thKeselowski 20thWallace 9thStenhouse 15thByron 33rdSuarez 8thMcDowell 29th4
6Blue Bomb RacingLarson 3rdTruex 18thBriscoe 23rdLogano 22ndReddick 26thByron 33rdCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
7Pacific N…st RacingKyle Busch 10thLarson 3rdBowman 6thDillon 24thKeselowski 20thByron 33rdCuster 30thJones 25th4
Our #5 ranked teams picks will not post on this weeks Picks sheet. Our league is Light the Fire Kick the Tires and the #5 team is HAMLICKERS. Please advise how we can get this fixed before race time today.

crashthe24

Staff member
RNKTEAMA DRIVERA DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERB DRIVERC DRIVERC DRIVERPTS
1THEG0AT19Kyle Busch 10thLarson 3rdBowman 6thLogano 22ndKurt Busch 16thChastain 7thCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
2WildFireM…torSportsHarvick 11thKyle Busch 10thBowman 6thDillon 24thLogano 22ndByron 33rdCindric 12thCuster 30th0
3BluBallsHarvick 11thLarson 3rdBowman 6thDillon 24thReddick 26thByron 33rdCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
4MulliparElliott 4thBlaney 5thKeselowski 20thWallace 9thStenhouse 15thByron 33rdSuarez 8thMcDowell 29th4
6Blue Bomb RacingLarson 3rdTruex 18thBriscoe 23rdLogano 22ndReddick 26thByron 33rdCuster 30thSuarez 8th4
7Pacific N…st RacingKyle Busch 10thLarson 3rdBowman 6thDillon 24thKeselowski 20thByron 33rdCuster 30thJones 25th4
Our #5 ranked teams picks will not post on this weeks Picks sheet. Our league is Light the Fire Kick the Tires and the #5 team is HAMLICKERS. Please advise how we can get this fixed before race time today.

i sound like a broken record but Darren almost never logs into the forum on a regular basis.
try this on your DGG game page.... (on the left hand toolbar find)

OTHER STUFF

Wildfire Motor Sports

i sound like a broken record but Darren almost never logs into the forum on a regular basis.
try this on your DGG game page.... (on the left hand toolbar find)

OTHER STUFF

Thanks for the response Crash, but I had already contacted him on that site, but he has not replied. So I was hoping someone else could provide a solution on this Forum.

crashthe24

Staff member
Thanks for the response Crash, but I had already contacted him on that site, but he has not replied. So I was hoping someone else could provide a solution on this Forum.
Darren is pretty much the whole show as far as fixing things, that's why the DGG game link is more likely to get an answer.

nascargeek

Chief cook and bottle washer
Staff member

What does Hamlickers say about the situation?

The reason there are no picks showing is because Hamlickers has no entry for this race. Usually, when this happens it's because the player deleted their 'carry forward entry' and did not fill it in again before the lock time.

If Hamlickers says they had an entry and it must not have saved, then let me know who the 8 drivers the player wants and I'll create an entry.