Known glitches get posted here.

crashthe24

Staff member
if you find a glitch post it here so Darren can look into them.
be patient, he'll get them figured out asap.

so far if you make a league and set "no lucky dog" for scoring. it reverts back to using lucky dog to drop the lowest score even if you save it.
Darren has been texted about this. it's happened in 2 leagues so far.
no lucky dog setting has been fixed. just go in your commish tab and reset them again and they should be fine.

there isn't a "no qualifying races" used button this season someone pointed out.
since many more races there will be practice and qualifying this season. that may not return.
you can set qualifying points to zero anyway.

Last edited:

Pritzi

Hi crash,

I just set a league up & was wanting to know if I have the ability to change the number of starts a driver has? Id like to have a league with unlimited starts ...who knows how people will score....kyle Busch didn't win one race last year. Let me know

crashthe24

Staff member
when you make a league there will be a commissioner button that shows up under the league button on the left side tool bar.
click that commish button then find the "drivers" button close to the top of the page.
that will take you to a page where you can change the starts that a driver can have in each grouping.
there is a 36 races setting if you want.

Pritzi

when you make a league there will be a commissioner button that shows up under the league button on the left side tool bar.
click that commish button then find the "drivers" button close to the top of the page.
that will take you to a page where you can change the starts that a driver can have in each grouping.
there is a 36 races setting if you want.

thanks so much ....i will try again. i couldn't get it to move off of 9 when i originally tried. maybe i did it wrong .

I did do it wrong....i need to do under commissioner setting as you said....thanks :)

norightturnz

In my league I have three players showing Not Checked in.
They tell me they have checked in, and have picked drivers.
Any other commissioners have this issue?

crashthe24

Staff member
every one in a league last year should still be there this year unless the opt out.
if they say they are there, ask them to go thru a standings page to see if they show up.

Pritzi

Did we just get locked out of making picks tonight? I cant pick drivers anywhere ....is darren going to be able to fix this ?

Pritzi

I just made some changes and it worked fine.

Thank you Rusty.....It says something at the top about being locked out of the picks for the night...i dont know if that is suppose to be a joke or not but I signed out & back in & was able to set my rosters ....

Rgrauberger

My scoring is not correct for the Trucks race...it shows Matt DiBenedetto as my active group C driver, even though DiBenedetto is a group B driver and was on the bench (in group B)for me. I received 0 points for group C, instead of whatever points I should have received for Ty Majeski, the C driver I had selected. I am assuming I'm not the only person with a glitch like this, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

nascargeek

Chief cook and bottle washer
Staff member
My scoring is not correct for the Trucks race...it shows Matt DiBenedetto as my active group C driver, even though DiBenedetto is a group B driver and was on the bench (in group B)for me. I received 0 points for group C, instead of whatever points I should have received for Ty Majeski, the C driver I had selected. I am assuming I'm not the only person with a glitch like this, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Who are you? Gives me a place to start. Thanks.

crashthe24

Staff member
forgot to mention to everyone...
before i send a text to Darren, it's extremely important to give your league id# and the name of your team / teams with scoring issues. thanks, from one of the forum moderators (not the coding monkey that fixes stuff)

Borohockey8

League ID 449. League name is I Like Beer. Utfootball has zero drivers selected, but swear they chose 4 drivers and showed me screen shots. They started Hamlin, Logano, Kesolowski, and McDowell. I am the commissioner of the league, so is there any way to enter this for me and help me out please? Thank you for everything!

Pritzi

Crash,

Can you give me some insight to scoring? i just checked my league and many people have received points for people who were on their bench & some were able to slot in a driver that wasn't even in that category & received points for them. Should I wait till morning to see if it all works out? Since you are in the league can you click on scoring and take a look at it to see what im referencing, please? And then point me in the direction of how I should correct it ? Appreciate it.... and I really appreciate you being in the league to take a look at things for me :)

thanks

crashthe24

Staff member
Crash,

Can you give me some insight to scoring? i just checked my league and many people have received points for people who were on their bench & some were able to slot in a driver that wasn't even in that category & received points for them. Should I wait till morning to see if it all works out? Since you are in the league can you click on scoring and take a look at it to see what im referencing, please? And then point me in the direction of how I should correct it ? Appreciate it.... and I really appreciate you being in the league to take a look at things for me :)

thanks
since it's about midnight his time, i'll text him in the morning sometime.

Zcommissioner1

League ID: 1453
League name: The BULLRING 2022

Picks/Scores for the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway - are showing incorrectly.​

thanks,
Z

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 6.20.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 6.20.46 AM.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 4

Borohockey8

League ID 449. League name is I Like Beer. Utfootball has zero drivers selected, but swear they chose 4 drivers and showed me screen shots. They started Hamlin, Logano, Kesolowski, and McDowell. I am the commissioner of the league, so is there any way to enter this for me and help me out please? Thank you for everything!
Crash any update on my league with the team name Utfootball?

since it's about midnight his time, i'll text him in the morning sometime.
Happy the game is back! -Thank you Darren!
We have the same problem in my league (#167). My name is Moonshine Runner. The results show me running Ross Chastain as a 'C' starter, as well as a 'B' bench. I actually had Haley as the 'C' starter. Also, the total score does not add up correctly.

cousinsrm

I have a similar issue in my league. #2487. I have many teams in my league that their scoring is messed up. Here is an example showing Bowman as C1 when he's a B driver... regardless, his point total is showing 371 when it should be 284. Please fix. I have many ppl bitching about others' scores.

1645458385674.png