Indy road course thread

WireToWire

Thanks to those who posted the penalty reports. Hadn't been at the computer long enough to research.
I did have the thought that he got the penalty but there were not many cars on the lead lap. After looking, Kez was 24th.
Interesting.
It also looked like Wallace was trying to avoid the wrecks going on in front of him, so, who knows?
Thanks again all !

ZL1 Motorsports

IMPORTANT - FYI regarding that NBC Sports App/Trackpass:

We just went to check it out to see if there was a "Free Trial". There IS NOT. You have to PAY to sign up. We're NOT paying for anything !!
BUT
Even worse, TrackPass sign up IS NOT a Secure Site at this time !!! Therefore, ANY Credit Card info you enter is open for theft until they fix that problem
Be careful out there folks !!!

My husband, who is a Network Operations Manager, just sent the following message to Support at NBC Sports/Trackpass:
"Good day,
The website is not going to secure mode properly due to website SAN not list in SSL certificate. Is not safe for me or any users to buy a subscriptions. Since this is broken all current registered users should be notified to change their passwords immediately since all user ID and Passwords are not encrypted during login while the SSL is not working properly. Can also see the issue at this link.
webicon_green.png

Frequently Asked Questions"
Thanks for the heads up on this wasn't going to do it but. When something sounds good you better check it out thoroughly or else it could get you.? 💯👍😉

ZL1 Motorsports

This is as bad as the Road Course Rain/Flooding event a bit ago. What are they thinking ?
I saw that as a launch pad when they left it in place after pulling the damaged one out.
Seriously if you can't see that problem right in front of your face these people need to be gone.,!!!💯👎🤔

dandr

Thanks for the heads up on this wasn't going to do it but. When something sounds good you better check it out thoroughly or else it could get you.? 💯👍😉
Checked this morning and Trackpass STILL isn't a secure site!
We're not paying for anything like that, just keeping an eye on the situation for others who may want to go there.
Amazing NBC wouldn't be fixing this immediately.