How To Move Driver Selections

Wildfire Motor Sports

I can not find on any of the forums an explanation of how to move driver selections from Bench to Starter or Starter to Bench. Please someone provide a elementary guide to moving driver selections. Thanks

Juneau4

I can not find on any of the forums an explanation of how to move driver selections from Bench to Starter or Starter to Bench. Please someone provide a elementary guide to moving driver selections. Thanks
Once you have drivers entered and wish to change them: Go to your entry and click on edit entry-then click on A1,B1,B2,C1 STARTER or BENCH and directions should come up as how to change them. Not to bad to do once you figure it out. Say you have Hamlin starting and Logano on bench, you have to replace Hamlin with another driver other than Logano which then makes Hamlin able to be benched-once you replace Logano with Hamlin, Logano then can be used as Starter. I hope this helps.

Dawg

Once you have drivers entered and wish to change them: Go to your entry and click on edit entry-then click on A1,B1,B2,C1 STARTER or BENCH and directions should come up as how to change them. Not to bad to do once you figure it out. Say you have Hamlin starting and Logano on bench, you have to replace Hamlin with another driver other than Logano which then makes Hamlin able to be benched-once you replace Logano with Hamlin, Logano then can be used as Starter. I hope this helps.
How would that work after the initial lock is in place? Once that happens, you're locked into the selections you made. Everything locks at the same time for Daytona so that won't work as a trial. Hopefully the fix is in the works. As is isn't it🤷‍♂️.

crashthe24

Staff member
it works, you just can't tell. last year we dragged and dropped drivers. this year we have a "pull down menu"
i've been assured by the coding monkeys that it'll work after a normal lock weekend.

Wildfire Motor Sports

it works, you just can't tell. last year we dragged and dropped drivers. this year we have a "pull down menu"
i've been assured by the coding monkeys that it'll work after a normal lock weekend.
please provide a step by step process for "pull down menu" after we have completed the initial lock down and now it is time for the final lock down and I want to move a driver from starter to bench or visa versa? Thsx

theNASCARGeek

please provide a step by step process for "pull down menu" after we have completed the initial lock down and now it is time for the final lock down and I want to move a driver from starter to bench or visa versa? Thsx
You'll see exactly how it works for race #2 when there is a partial lock in place. There is no partial lock for Daytona.