How long does it take to change 1 Lug nut?

Pritzi

NO! Nowhere near the answer I was looking for....but I love these answers even better. thanks for the laughs

ControlCar

Wyland proclaimed during the race......."should be called the Wheel 500"

you would think teams got enough time to practice
appears that the rim/lug feels like in place.......until the car goes on the track

keslowski got his rims confiscated bc they modified them to 'go on safer' (after duel)

also noticed that cars pitting with a flat tire.....the crew can not just lift up the car as before......saw teams having to use 2 jacks to actually lift car to change the flat. thinking bc larger rim and lower profile tire.

Pritzi

Wyland proclaimed during the race......."should be called the Wheel 500"

you would think teams got enough time to practice
appears that the rim/lug feels like in place.......until the car goes on the track

keslowski got his rims confiscated bc they modified them to 'go on safer' (after duel)

also noticed that cars pitting with a flat tire.....the crew can not just lift up the car as before......saw teams having to use 2 jacks to actually lift car to change the flat. thinking bc larger rim and lower profile tire.
Look who showed up ?!?!? so happy to see you two....going to try to text you later but I put my contest into a league so i can track numbers better ....you two should get in...im giving great prizes away & i didn't run a Pick 3 for Daytona so no one is behind.... the real winning in my league is the contest so if you or Wyland are down a race its no big deal ....so come on over its #2528 Pritzis Pick 3 .....