Homestead race thread

Motorhead55

I honestly might be off to my worst start since maybe like 2013 or 2014...gotta turn it around so bit riskier with my picks

4-5-3-42 in half my leagues

4-5-1-47 in other half

Still might plug in the 8 for the 1 but will see. C is hard to judge tbh. Not confident in the 47 or 23 to deliver but rookies early scare me. So going half and half

dandr

Today's race at @HomesteadMiami

Green flag: 3:48pm/et
FOX MRN/Sirius XM
Stages 80/80/107
267 laps, 400.5 miles
fuel window: 54 laps
pit road speed: 45 mph
10 sets tires (incl one set on car).
Competition caution on lap 25

Last edited:

Sleestak

In B's I'm looking at the 18, 5, 3, and possibles but thinking no are ... 10, 1, 88. 8, 20 Really lots of choices depending on your plans ... I wouldn't be grudge anyone starting the 24 either but I'm not felling him ... so, he'll lead laps and win LOL.

Bones1738

I honestly might be off to my worst start since maybe like 2013 or 2014...gotta turn it around so bit riskier with my picks

4-5-3-42 in half my leagues

4-5-1-47 in other half

Still might plug in the 8 for the 1 but will see. C is hard to judge tbh. Not confident in the 47 or 23 to deliver but rookies early scare me. So going half and half
Just wondering do you try to have the same lineup in each group you belong to, mine is usually different in each group

Just wondering do you try to have the same lineup in each group you belong to, mine is usually different in each group
I prefer to use the same lineup in each of my leagues. Since this is a driver allocations game, where we have a limited number of starts available for each driver through out the year, I try to plan a strategy for the entire year. My plan is always in flux and subject to change, depending on driver performance and availability. It would hurt my head too much to juggle more than one allocation plan.

I am not in any money leagues this year, but if I were, I would use more than one lineup. Diversify!

dandr

Jayski.com @jayski

Cars to the rear today (so far):
#7-LaJoie - unapproved adjustments
#15-Davison - failed inspection twice
#48-Bowman - unapproved adjustments
#11-Hamlin – unapproved adjustments

Last edited:

Motorhead55

I prefer to use the same lineup in each of my leagues. Since this is a driver allocations game, where we have a limited number of starts available for each driver through out the year, I try to plan a strategy for the entire year. My plan is always in flux and subject to change, depending on driver performance and availability. It would hurt my head too much to juggle more than one allocation plan.

I am not in any money leagues this year, but if I were, I would use more than one lineup. Diversify!

I am exact same way. Good to see you posting this year, MR. I missed your insight

Motorhead55

In B's I'm looking at the 18, 5, 3, and possibles but thinking no are ... 10, 1, 88. 8, 20 Really lots of choices depending on your plans ... I wouldn't be grudge anyone starting the 24 either but I'm not felling him ... so, he'll lead laps and win LOL.

I am staying away from the 24 until he shows some consistency tbh. That was a big problem last yr and he burned me last week

Sleestak

I'm in one 8 start league and two 9 start leagues. No 8 starters rule on qualifying races in either league. So, the 8 start league will be played a little "slower" since having to dig deeper down in B and C. A is no concern no matter what the rules.